Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The drugged pro powerlifters, what are they taking?

Basically powerlifters use all the same shit bb use. Steroids do the same thing for everybody. They build muscle and add strength. You can manipulate any compound to do what ever you want it to do. Any drug can be used for powerlifting, bb , or any sport you can think of. Some will do things better then others, but that doesn't mean you can't for instance use decca on a cutting cycle, or winny on a bulk. Your training and diet determine the effect you will get.

I get your point. BUT, the elite levels of each sports have different demands and different compounds have some different effects.

And thanks for the answers, guys! Tren seems to be very potent

Tren and Anadrol work synergistically together for absolutely insane gains in strength, and if you are looking for mass there is no better combo than this IMO. Add just 1cc of test e or c per week (2cc on bulk) with 100mg tren ace eod with 50mg ed of oxy and you will be completely dumbfounded by the strength gains you achieve in just 30 days. And after 60 days you will not recognize your old self from 2 months ago.

The issue that arises is the temptation to push beyond the limits and injure yourself. You have to be sensible about how much weight you can do vs how much you should do. People tear muscles when they go off the charts in strength in a short amount of time.

This combo is also potentially very hard to live with because of the side effects. Some tolerate it very well with little problem if any at all, and others feel like death after a few weeks because of the lethargy. People that struggle with lethargy sides from aas would be wise not to stack strong compounds together.

Tren and Anadrol work synergistically together for absolutely insane gains in strength, and if you are looking for mass there is no better combo than this IMO. Add just 1cc of test e or c per week (2cc on bulk) with 100mg tren ace eod with 50mg ed of oxy and you will be completely dumbfounded by the strength gains you achieve in just 30 days. And after 60 days you will not recognize your old self from 2 months ago.

The issue that arises is the temptation to push beyond the limits and injure yourself. You have to be sensible about how much weight you can do vs how much you should do. People tear muscles when they go off the charts in strength in a short amount of time.

This combo is also potentially very hard to live with because of the side effects. Some tolerate it very well with little problem if any at all, and others feel like death after a few weeks because of the lethargy. People that struggle with lethargy sides from aas would be wise not to stack strong compounds together.

Taking time to properly warm up during a workout and then maintaining good form goes a long way preventing injury. Of course easier said than done when youve got tren and drol driving new PR every workout lol

Taking time to properly warm up during a workout and then maintaining good form goes a long way preventing injury. Of course easier said than done when youve got tren and drol driving new PR every workout lol

Two very good points.

Once I truly learned proper form for lifting for mass my gains took on a new level all by itself, especially my back thickness and lat width.

Also, the warming up part. I've found that 4 light sets always make my heavy working sets go better anyways.

Easy come, easy go? How will the strength remain when you eventually come off?

Easy come, easy go? How will the strength remain when you eventually come off?

You don't come off you cruise and blast again after your body recovers. You can still continue to make gains while cruising and not lose any strength. You lose the ability to perform at that tren level but you can still go hard.

You don't come off you cruise and blast again after your body recovers. You can still continue to make gains while cruising and not lose any strength. You lose the ability to perform at that tren level but you can still go hard.

Whats your cruise bro?

250 mg test, and sometimes I add in 200 mg decca. That allows me to keep from losing gains and still hit pr's on a regular basis. Not as frequent as on a blast but regularly make progress.

Cool!

How does this impact your own testosterone production if you where to come off for a period? And have you checked how it impact your health markers? Bloodwork?

Top Bottom