Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

metformin 500 a day?

TariqMMA

V.I.P.
EF Logger
hey there
good day

I was woundering if anyone a non dibetic who used or tried metformin 500mg a day for loosing weight and fat?
is there any problems when cycle this for 2 months then go off?
would it be a problem when off this drug?
i have used this for about a month before and lost a round 11 kg of weight and my appetite went down then stoped this
now im thinking about take it again but not sure about cycle on and off if it could cause me to be a dibetic?? or any other issues
need openions
thank you

hey there
good day

I was woundering if anyone a non dibetic who used or tried metformin 500mg a day for loosing weight and fat?
i have used this for about a month before and lost a round 11 kg of weight and my appetite went down then stoped this
now im thinking about take it again but not sure about cycle on and off if it could cause me to be a dibetic?? or any other issues
need openions
thank you
500mg of extended release metformin is the min dose for weight loss. 2000mg is the max recommended. It will lower blood glucose so you will not become diabetic.

hey there
good day

need openions
thank you
@TariqMMA you can use metformin but I would rather see you use ALA+Berberine its a safer way to start

but why do you want to use it? i noticed you stopped updating your LOG, why?

why did you stop updating it?

I've used metformin and it did nothing

i would say if people are really in bad shape you could see some changes. I am not an advocate for using any sort of diabetic medication if you are not diabetic as they do come with a host of side effects including problems to your gut which completely is counterproductive to long-term success

I would tell you to learn about fasting it works
simply doing alternate day fasting will control your insulin and have a tremendous amount of health benefits

what happened to your prior log
It's confusing because now we have to go back and look at it to see all your stats all over again

either start a new log or continue your last one
we really need to see your progression and learn everything about you all over

it's hard to not sound like a parrot when we have to repeat ourselves since you abandon your last log
it makes us look dumb in the end

LOG LOG LOG
we want to see your progress
how else are we going to be able to give you the best advice

Top Bottom