Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best fatburner

ulter said:
No and I don't use amphetamines, and I don't want liposuction. There are limits to what I will do to lose fat. DNP is beyond that limit.

Well I can understand that. I've heard of people getting some nasty sides from dnp such as death.lol

jstrong20 said:

Well I can understand that. I've heard of people getting some nasty sides from dnp such as death.lol
I guess that would be the Ultimate side!

now this may sound like a stupid question, but why can't anyone just drop the aspirin in ECA and put in yohimbine HCL. It be EYC... or is there something I don't know about concerning joining these substances together.

xenadrine bro, i cut 13 pounds in 10 weeks and look more ripped on just eating training and 4 pills a day..stuff really works.kept all the muscle..:alien:

Hey Ulter,legal or not between nyc and clen waht do you think is the best?and also letting you know i totally agree with the cardi first thing in the morning , do you still suggest to use liquidex even if not on cycle? if yes why?

I am a clenbuterol freak baby! Seriously clen is my favorite, I refuse to try DNP as well. Use ECA, or NYC(which I have never tried, but want to) when off the clen. Throw in some liquidex, and yohimburn, and you have a winner(if your diet and cardio are in order)-WULF

*zips up flamesuit*

ive tried clenbuteol novegam and i didnt like it, however people say you just gain back the fat as fast as you lost it. am i correct or not:confused:

novegam clen sucks bro, spiro's are good, but **'s are the best clen IMO, potent shit that needs to be cut in half or quarters (depending on your tolernacy)

DNP

i love the stuff. I am on it right now at 600mgs per day. I get a little hot and sweat a lot but my workouts have not suffered at all. I have been using the dymetradrine xtreme ( spelled right?) to get through my workouts. Going to florida in 3 weeks on vacation to relocate and need to be cut. Gonna swallow another cap in two hours.

Top Bottom