Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Ethenate - Your opinions

MASIF

u sound like a fuckin moron. do some reasearch and read and learn some shit, and then u can some back to this post and realize how fuckin stupid u look.

dont pyramid enanthat either, MUCH more effective to use the same dose, splitting it up into 2 inj. per week to keep blood levels more effective. yes u will need clomid, and no u shouldnt start a cycle now, and yes ure fuckin retarded.

rNg

PS
---

the reason most people probably will not help u out with advice or answer ure question in this post, is exactly because u sound fuckin so stupid. do reasearch and then ask. maybe more exp. users will help u out then.

rNg

PPS
-----

also, if ure not coming up with any good posts in the search, or if u want to at least sound a little more like u know what ure talking about, at least SPELL the name of the fuckin drug right, or at least make it look like ENANTHATE. not ethenate, u fuckin retarded motherfucker.

rNg

ixhuntaxi said:
Bro, a piece of advice. Be4 u decide to put stuff in your body whether it be food or A.S. Know what u r taking. Research, read posts, join forums, research side effects Not flamming bro, but don't go with the approach this is what i got and shoot it. If im on the wrong tree with what im saying let me know.

100% agreed. Research is the key. And just to let you know, my first cycle consisted of only Enanthate at 250mg a week for 3 months and I gained 17lbs. I lost about 8 lbs of it after the cycle though. Now I always stack test with either Fina, Deca, or EQ, to help maintain the gains.

hey, maybe he is not very bright. It is called "Testosterone Enanthate"....a long-acting ester of Test. It comes in concentrations of anything between 100mg-250mg per mL. Make sure you know what brand.
Also, though doctors may give 100mg/wk that is only for replacement therapy. You do need at least 250 for any results and preferably 500. Don't pyramid and yes you will have to use Clomid post cycle.

1. run the test e at a constant dosage weeks 2-8. It will taper itself, but you may want to frontload to get blood levels up right away and waste no time building the test up in the body.
2. 2 injections a week say mon and thursday will be best to keep blood concentrations level.
3. Like said b4 shoot with a 23 gauge 1.5 inch pin.
4. I know many people 8 maybe 9 that have tried t-200 cycles only at 300-400 mg a week only and had pretty good gains(15-20 lbs) IOt was the first cycle for most of them. Not many on here nor I are an advocate for test only cycles but if its your first and thats all you can get go for it.
5. DO NOT JUICE if you are young (Under 20), or havent been training hard for at least 2 years.
6. Like stated b4 be sure to run that clomid post cycle. Since test e has a long half life it will take awhile for blood levles to drop so wait 12-14 days b4 u start the clomid.
7. yes 1 cc=1 ml with test e this is usully 200-250 mg/ml.

Top Bottom