Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptations this Saturday, Surf Club Sunday!

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Who will be going to Tempts on Saturday Surf Club Sunday,,,??//

Yo Stacked!! I cant believe the amount of people on this board that trashes Tempts!!! They're insane!!!

As for me and this weekend..... Sat night is almost a definite for Tempts and Sunday is all about Bar A for me after a long day at the beach!!!

Ps: You're not one of the herb's with their shirts off at tempts are you?

NJstacked , i've been hearing alot obout the surfclub down at seaside from all the jersey guys at the factory. Thinking of going down in a couple of weeks on a sunday of course. Whats that place like. Also, I heard if you do shit like rolls and K you will look like a fool at tempts, any truth to that being i'm not a drinker because of what i'm on?
---PEACE---Mad Max

Madd Max,

Let me know when you are thinking of coming down just send me an email...

As for the Surf Club...It is so hot, especially on Sunday...Everybody strats getting there at noon and by 3 pm people are dancing to really good "house" getting extremely messed up...People do alot of drugs there like k and G and E...Although some people are also drinking... By 5 o'clock the place is packed and there is a lot going on ....around 9pm a new crowd comes in and the place is packed....around 1pm the place is empty because people go to Tempts...It is a sick scene and i love it becasue there is no dress code....The biggest most guys i have ever scene are there of course i have gotten into many juice conversations.....Women are so hot....Anyway, give it a try...remember to bring your 3/4 pants and a sleeveless Diesel shirt...very typical surf club atttire.....NJstacked

NJstacked,

A good friend of mine bounces at joey's surf club on Sundays. He works the VIP line. I'm sure you know him... I've never been there or to the Jersey shore for that matter.

Anyways, I'm always at Neputunes, and CPI's/space. How's the Factory lately. I usually don't go there in the summer.
Do you go to EXIT at all. A real good buddy of mine works the door. I wish he stilled worked at Factory. He gets me comps for Exit and the VIP.

The past couple of years I've been going down to the hamptons, and now I've brought down too many westchester people down there... It's kinda annoying to see people you know all over the place. I'm happy just chilling with my crew. That's enough westcheter ppl for me. I want to swing over to Jersey not this weekend but the weekend after. My boys paid for a house out in the hamptons and they are a bit reluctant to go any where else. I think that's understandable.
anayways, maybe I'll see you one of these weekends.
peace!

What's the scene like at CPI's? I'd like to get out there some weekend before the summer's over.

Crowd? Like an SF crowd? Dress code? Can you go shirtless?

Jrodssb....You shoud definatly make your way down to the Jersey Shore....I probably do know your friend, only if it is Joey Harrisons Surf Club, not Joeys in Clifton....same owner two different clubs....Anyway, send me an email whenyou decide on the day your coming PEACE!!

NJstacked
I just sent you a private message. I don't know if it went through but this is what I wrote:

what's up bro,
I just got word from my friend and he said it's the one down the shore in seaside. He said it's bangging and I can't see both location being hot! I tried sending you an email but I have to go through an administrator.
well let me know if you got this...
later

Top Bottom