Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking (E) transdermally...??? Have to ask!

Blonski

I had a mate who was joking around about (E) patches and how good they would be. You could wack one on your arse and club away. No poppin' or getting busted by bouncers and have a good time.

I drop rarely, maybe once every few months, but would be interested to know if this were possible.

Then again, this could be a waste of a post.

Regards

Blonski

yep, that's what I figured, but hey, if you don't ask, you don't find out!

Strangely enough Big Buck, I would have thought you wouldn't waste your time posting - let alone looking at it if your weren't interested.

Blonski

Actually the most efficient way to take a roll is to either smash it and snort it or "plug it" The second is where you stick a roll up your ass and it passes straight into your bloodstream. I've never had the balls to try it, but I've heard that you get alot more from the drug then if taken by mouth where it has to go through the digestive system first. If you want more info on E try www.bluelight.nu

Inject it through your eye socket. It gets to the brain faster that way.

Really.

-Warik

MDMA is too large to be efficiently transported transdermally, and you'd only get a small fraction of the amount necessary for a decent high. Stick to swallowing, parachuting, plugging, snorting, or sublingual. Although, I personally can't stand plugging (the most efficent), they all work relatively well :)

As efficient and long-lasting as pluggin' sounds, I know there are quite often a few other bits and pieces in rolls which you wouldn't want up your butt. But hey, I've never tried it!

Maybe next time, but I can't help but get flash-backs to TRAINSPOTTING when I think about it! LOL

Blonski

bro

there called e rubs. you take a tab of e, crush it into powder, mix it in ben gay, and rub it on your skin. you roll pretty quik after that. the ben gay delivers it into the system. i cant beleive taking a tab seems to tough. good luck though

Top Bottom