Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take a look at my Routine

Ok so at any rate we all are in agreement that you need to cut your volume and do compound lifts. Also you need to eat to support your workout. If you do a 5x5 you really need to have your diet match your workload to the get the best from the program.

Awsome.. Thanks for all the feedback fellas, I will definatly cut down on the volume, I'm not sure exactly what u all mean by compound lifts but that's what google is for right.. Thanks again for readin and settin me up for success.. Cheers

Compound lifts are lifts which used multiple-joints e.g Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Chinups and Upright Rows
As opposed to isolation which isolate a certain joint e.g Dumbell curl, Leg curl, Tricep kickback.

Compounds are better overall because the body works as a single unit and more muscle mass is utilized because you can lift more weight with compound exercises.
Compounds will develop your whole body, its better to do 85-90% of your workout using these exercises then finish of with some isolation work.

IcE

Thanks ice, that helps alot... I know exactly what ur talkin about, I usually do a mixture of compound and iso, I'll focus more on my compound lifts and adjust my workout accordingly, thanks

Top Bottom