Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3 clenbuterol cycle for women?

b&R99

hi everyone. im new to this site. id appreciate anyone's help on a good cycle of t3 & clenbuterol for women. it seems that everyone has a different opinion. i already bought the pills, im just waiting to start taking them because i'm not quite sure how to cycle them. i do have quite a bit of weight to lose. can someone tell me how i should take these? the amounts and how many times per day for how long, etc.

thanks.

b.

Hello and welcome

Would you mind providing a little bit more information about yourself, like age, weight, bodyfat if you know it, what your training is like, and also be specific about your goal.

Just some quick facts clen will do very little for a women above 15% body fat and t3 with out any kind of steriod is bound to eat up a good amount of muscle. Please take a look at your diet before poping these pill hoping they are the magic answer as they are not.

superqt4u2nv said:
Just some quick facts Clenbuterol will do very little for a women above 15% body fat and t3 with out any kind of steriod is bound to eat up a good amount of muscle. Please take a look at your diet before poping these pill hoping they are the magic answer as they are not.

What she said.

I took both - although not at the same time, I don't have a death wish, lol - and think both are way overrated .... ESPECIALLY if you have "a lot to lose".

Daisy_Girl said:
What she said.

I took both - although not at the same time, I don't have a death wish, lol - and think both are way overrated .... ESPECIALLY if you have "a lot to lose".
I took both over my last contest prep they helped but the main key to my sucess this year over other years was...

MY DIET ;)

superqt4u2nv said:

I was just going to say I could not believe nobody mentioned diet.
It is the only thing that will work.
You can take everything else under the sun but if your diet is not spot on you will gain it all back and then some.
ESPECIALLY with T3. The rebound is crazy.
Also I saw nothing mentioned about taurine with the Clenbuterol. Without it your t3 to t4 conversion will shut down and you will have the same nasty rebound.

Last edited:
i am going to be in the same situation soon. i am 5'5....132lbs. not sure what else you need. I am trying to eat better too. cuting out all the fast food and trying to do better getting more protien in my diet.

tips and suggestions from anyone would be great! I am clueless on how to workout correctly. Things are getting bigger in the wrong directions..lol

Top Bottom