Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthol Syntherol Adds 3 inches to your biceps in 30 days. Really!

Let me guess you also think that Valentino used synthol??

All the idiots on Youtube have either IMPLANTS or used DIRTY PRODUCT, or ABUSED SEO.
But now they look like freaks.

What's funny is that people like you think that is the norm... yet I'm willing to bet you haven't
done even a shred of investigation or even 1 search to find out the proper way to use such a
product.

Then you will go into the bathroom, shove 3grams of gear per week and think you are going
places doing shit the 'right' way since SEO is sooooooooooooo BAAAAAD and dangerous!.

You can not be serious bro...
While taking AAS can have its downsides and can be considered a "shortcut" at least you still have to put in work to earn some real muscle gains, not just swell your arms up with oil.

While taking AAS can have its downsides and can be considered a "shortcut" at least you still have to put in work to earn some real muscle gains, not just swell your arms up with oil.

You have no idea how the product works. Do some research and than come back.

While taking AAS can have its downsides and can be considered a "shortcut" at least you
still have to put in work to earn some real muscle gains, not just swell your arms up with oil.

I am curious... did you do any research on the product? Have you

Because if you didn't.. Why are you replying in a thread when you don't understand the topic
of conversation. Whereas if you did then you would know that all Site Enhancing Oils do is
stretch the muscle fascia to allow existing muscle to grow further.

The 'swelling up' of the muscles is only temporary. While the oil is present. Within 6 weeks all
of the oil is absorbed and gone. This in turn should leave some 'slack' for the muscle to grow into.

So unless the subject has diet, training, rest and to some extent supplementation in check the
whole time, all the 'size' he gets through oil's presence within the body will disappear.

Sure some people will use the product this way and keep pumping oil in there to maintain this
fake size but it is not how it is meant to be used.

I am curious... did you do any research on the product? Have you

Because if you didn't.. Why are you replying in a thread when you don't understand the topic
of conversation. Whereas if you did then you would know that all Site Enhancing Oils do is
stretch the muscle fascia to allow existing muscle to grow further.

The 'swelling up' of the muscles is only temporary. While the oil is present. Within 6 weeks all
of the oil is absorbed and gone. This in turn should leave some 'slack' for the muscle to grow into.

So unless the subject has diet, training, rest and to some extent supplementation in check the
whole time, all the 'size' he gets through oil's presence within the body will disappear.

Sure some people will use the product this way and keep pumping oil in there to maintain this
fake size but it is not how it is meant to be used.

Agreed. I believe it is the most misunderstood product out there, with the most uneducated individuals to the product commenting on it!

I believe that product has its place in bodybuilding if you are a pro bodybuilder or if you are being injected by a doctor. Too much hassle for the common joe to do it IMO. Again, this is my opinion only - dont jump down my throat here. I have seen pros use it successfully, a lot of them actually...but I am yet to see a regular joe schmo use it without looking like a souche bag

I believe that product has its place in bodybuilding if you are a pro bodybuilder or if you are being injected by a doctor. Too much hassle for the common joe to do it IMO. Again, this is my opinion only - dont jump down my throat here. I have seen pros use it successfully, a lot of them actually...but I am yet to see a regular joe schmo use it without looking like a souche bag

I completely agree!

I also believe that SEOs are definitely not for everyone. You need to have extensive
knowledge and experience with shots aswell as be prepared for a lot of them daily. This in
itself is quite a hassle and a quite a fair bit of discomfort for the length of the cycle.

The only part of your post I would differ on is the limiting of its use to pros only as a lot of
people will say the same thing about gear, why expose yourself to health risks aswell as all the
side effects when your paycheck doesn't depend on it. But as we all know lots of people use
gear and SEOs whether pro or not. As long as you are properly educated on whatever you are
taking/using I believe that's most important.

Also regarding regular Joe Schmo looking good after using SEOs, you can see numerous logs
and before after photos of regular lifters that have used and posted here:

Syntherol - Site Enhancing Oil #1 SEO in the world.

I don't believe any of them look like douche bags.

I agree for the most part here. Although I have seen non-IFBB Pros use Syntherol with great results, but you are correct and as I have said many times, it is for the Advanced bodybuilder, not for someone just starting out who thinks he is going to get a head of training, diet and proper supplement use!

not for someone just starting out who thinks he is going to get a head of training, diet and proper supplement use!

That's exactly right, but unfortunately that's is how a lot of people believe SEOs are used. To
'inflate' a muscle when really that is just what happens when you push oil in there and as soon as
the body processes and absorbs that oil its gone.

People don't realise the size attained from SEOs is attained in the same way size is attained when
using gear. Through WORK, DIET and SLEEP. Exactly the same. IF you do not do it that way any
size you may have thought you got through using oils will disappear and to maintain it you will
need to keep pumping oil in there which is NOT the way to do it.

Alright.
Havent even bothered to look at this thread in a while, but...
Yes, i know that this stuff is supposed to stretch the fascia and allow for more muscle growth, but look at how many people use it to simply "look bigger"

Correct me if i'm wrong, (and it seems like someone will even when i'm not) but the majority of bodybuilders dont use this to "stretch the fascia.." they use it before competitions and such to help with symmetry and get an even look throughout the body in places they might be lacking.
So yes, while this product can have its good uses, I see it as one that is actually abused and to me is as bad as getting calve implants.
Here is a youtube video of synthol leaking out of a guys arm during a competition, He defiantly wasn't trying to stretch any fascia
shoulder is leaking - YouTube

Alright.
So yes, while this product can have its good uses, I see it as one that is actually abused and to
me is as bad as getting calve implants.

You can say the same thing about steroids, stimulants and a lot of other things. People will
abuse almost everything under the sun. Now does that somehow detract from the value of the
product?

I don't see how. Someone stupidly using the product doesn't make the product stupid.

Here is a youtube video of synthol leaking out of a guys arm during a competition, He
defiantly wasn't trying to stretch any fascia shoulder is leaking - YouTube

That's not synthol lol. That an abcess and that white shit looks to be puss.

Top Bottom