Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweed man. You're looking a lot leaner and meaner in that avi bro.

I'm 236 now lol!!! You def look good bro keep it up! I'm out of the weightlifting for 3 months due to wrist surgery all cardio and legs for about 3 months whoch sucks!

oh shiiiizz man! do legs twice a week!

I have also noticed the changes in sweed's appearance. ;)

I got a dinner date with sweed this friday... Better bring expensive wine fucker.

expensive as in Maddog 20/20.. than u got yourself a deal! lol
oh we're having dinner now?? :Chef:

Rnch is the man, always positive and giving guys excellent feedback! ;)

Sweed I was thinking. You could at least tell the people how diner was? After all you sucked down that chicken like a vacuum cleaner. People want to know, can needto cook or what?

O and sbt's veggies were ok I guess.

I have posted in other thread how good that chicken and sweet pot fries were! But again, yes they were awesome, a perfect spice for my taste!
All that was needed was a nice cold beer to finish it off with( or 12) lol. When u get god fk'n chicken in front of me look out! I'm surprised there was extra between u and I, lol.
The end of december, there will be an even leaner and meaner sweed in the land! Lol
Thanks again Mr. Needto, it is always a pleasure to see the Needto in person, lol.;)

Top Bottom