Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions to a new girl????

minkiesmom

I am new to this...I am starting my journey because I am very unhappy with the way my body looks. I am 5'5" and 158 lbs. I am 37 years old, and I have 5 children. Most of my problem area is the abdominal area.

I have started on a new diet of 5 small meals a day which does help with cravings. I try to eat lean protein, veggies and fruit that are low on the glycemic index, and complex carbs. I have also increased my water intake.

I am doing the treadmill 30 mins a day, and in the gym doing circuit type training 3x a week.

I have started taking ox(I did research and am aware off side effects), and a fat burner/appetite supp.

I am really not sure of my body fat %. What I want is reduction in body fat, and lean muscle. I desire to see major results in three months.

Am I off track?

I am new to this...I am starting my journey because I am very unhappy with the way my body looks. I am 5'5" and 158 lbs. I am 37 years old, and I have 5 children. Most of my problem area is the abdominal area.

I have started on a new diet of 5 small meals a day which does help with cravings. I try to eat lean protein, veggies and fruit that are low on the glycemic index, and complex carbs. I have also increased my water intake.

I am doing the treadmill 30 mins a day, and in the gym doing circuit type training 3x a week.

I have started taking ox(I did research and am aware off side effects), and a fat burner/appetite supp.

I am really not sure of my body fat %. What I want is reduction in body fat, and lean muscle. I desire to see major results in three months.

Am I off track?

Hi and welcome!

It sounds like you're doing well. However, can you post what you eat and drink through the day?

I will post at the end of the day my intake.

Also, is 2.5mg twice per day of ox a good start? I was planning on doing that for 2 weeks and then going to 5mg twice per day for 6 more weeks or until it runs out..lol

I will post at the end of the day my intake.

Also, is 2.5mg twice per day of ox a good start? I was planning on doing that for 2 weeks and then going to 5mg twice per day for 6 more weeks or until it runs out..lol

Hmm, someone else has to help you with that. Ox? Don't know what that is..

stay at 2.5mgs twice a day. If you are not getting good results from that you need to check your diet and routine.
We can help you with that. With those two in check the 2.5mgs twice a day should ramp up your results!

Nice new girl!!!!!!!!

Welcome to ef. The worlds greatest site ever. I'm your host needtogetaas. If you need any help let me know.

Thanks for all the advice. I have lost 5 lbs in 4 days. :)

Thats great to hear !!

Welcome to the site and plz keep us posted on how you are going .

Good luck.

Brad.

Top Bottom