Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, test and some sarms female run

Yuazxer

125 lb and 32 years old I am 5'5 and I would say that I am pretty lean somewhere around 15 to 20% body fat
I'm looking to build more lean muscle mass maybe get up to 130 to 135 lb while also staying lean
My stack looks like this:
Anavar 5mgs 5 weeks, 10mgs 5 weeks
Lgd4033 10mgs 5 weeks, 20mgs 5 weeks
GW cardarine 20msg 10 weeks
Testosterone 50mgs per week
what do you think about this stack?

moving the dosages around only makes sense if you are seeing how you react to the compounds, however since you are stacking multiple things it makes no sense.

so in your case i would choose 1 thing to run this time to see how you like it before stacking

If this is your first time running PED's then I would stick with the Anavar and run 2 weeks at 5 mg Pre workout. Then 4 weeks at 5 mg X2 per day taken approximately 12 hours apart.

Test with women is a little tricky and from what I have found with limited info is 10-20 mg a week is Testosterone replacement therapy for women. You would be running a heavy blast at 50 mg a week. Lots of upsides to this, but also a lot of risk running it at that level for 10 weeks.

As far as SARMS go I don't mess with them anymore. Results versus cost just don't justify them if your willing to go full steroid. One bottle of test cypionate 200 mg will cost less than $200 with the pins. If your running an athletic TRT level of 20 mg it will last you almost a year. Even running it at 50 mg will last 20 weeks or 4 five week cycles. The test will do more than any SARM I have found to date.

If you are experienced and have run 50 mg of test a week I would be interested in hearing about your experience and the results.

If this is your first time running PED's then I would stick with the Anavar and run 2 weeks at 5 mg Pre workout. Then 4 weeks at 5 mg X2 per day taken approximately 12 hours apart.

Test with women is a little tricky and from what I have found with limited info is 10-20 mg a week is Testosterone replacement therapy for women. You would be running a heavy blast at 50 mg a week. Lots of upsides to this, but also a lot of risk running it at that level for 10 weeks.

As far as SARMS go I don't mess with them anymore. Results versus cost just don't justify them if your willing to go full steroid. One bottle of test cypionate 200 mg will cost less than $200 with the pins. If your running an athletic TRT level of 20 mg it will last you almost a year. Even running it at 50 mg will last 20 weeks or 4 five week cycles. The test will do more than any SARM I have found to date.

If you are experienced and have run 50 mg of test a week I would be interested in hearing about your experience and the results.
good advice !

125 lb and 32 years old I am 5'5 and I would say that I am pretty lean somewhere around 15 to 20% body fat
I'm looking to build more lean muscle mass maybe get up to 130 to 135 lb while also staying lean
My stack looks like this:
Anavar 5mgs 5 weeks, 10mgs 5 weeks
Lgd4033 10mgs 5 weeks, 20mgs 5 weeks
GW cardarine 20msg 10 weeks
Testosterone 50mgs per week
what do you think about this stack?
women shouldn't use testosterone !
2.5mgs anavar 2mgs lgd and 5mgs gw and n2guard

Top Bottom