Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stubborn arms

yeah ive got some good genetics overall for mass and shape. But my genetics for my legs is rediculous i have to work hard on those. otherwise i think i'm moving along at schedule i got 6 years to get about 5-6 inches on my arms. Thats a lot of time to do so. I am one though who trains harder and harder every day. I have the mentality that no matter how hard you train there is always some one out there who trains harder. I give 120% every workout and if i can't get that last rep, boy i growl and roar until i get it up there. (not bad for no spotter or partner) but you guys just keep at it work past those plateaus.

protobe said:
yeah ive got some good genetics overall for mass and shape. But my genetics for my legs is rediculous i have to work hard on those. otherwise i think i'm moving along at schedule i got 6 years to get about 5-6 inches on my arms. Thats a lot of time to do so. I am one though who trains harder and harder every day. I have the mentality that no matter how hard you train there is always some one out there who trains harder. I give 120% every workout and if i can't get that last rep, boy i growl and roar until i get it up there. (not bad for no spotter or partner) but you guys just keep at it work past those plateaus.

ThanX brother!! I had the same goals myself. It gets harder the bigger you get. Keep training hard!

Needsize, ever consider giving HST a try? Even if it totally failed, which isn't likely, it would only be 6-8 weeks of your time. And if it worked extremely well, then that's obviously a plus :)

walking beast i sent you some email on breaking plateaus i think you'll like it. I am gona go out there and push all i can and not give up thats the name of the game. Im' gonna cut come april with Hydrxycut to lean down my waistline and than bulk again.

Debaser said:
Needsize, ever consider giving HST a try? Even if it totally failed, which isn't likely, it would only be 6-8 weeks of your time. And if it worked extremely well, then that's obviously a plus :)

from what I remember of hst, my current routine has some simularities. Its low set, high intenisty, and is working well for me. I dont remember the entire routine though so I'll take a look at it, i am willing to try anything that will work

protobe said:
walking beast i sent you some email on breaking plateaus i think you'll like it. I am gona go out there and push all i can and not give up thats the name of the game. Im' gonna cut come april with Hydrxycut to lean down my waistline and than bulk again.

Nice brother!! ThanX! I know I would continue bulking (as always) if my goal was to gain size. Cutting is for when youve arrived at your size goals and gets in the way. JMO

well my size isn't really in the way its just my waist is in the way if i can get my arms to 16 dry by april i'm gonna cut if not that i'm gonna wait till they get to 16. But i need to slim down the waist and than come back and watch my diet you know just egss, chicken, pb&J, tuna, and tons of protein. so that i'll grow and my waist won't lol

protobe said:
well my size isn't really in the way its just my waist is in the way if i can get my arms to 16 dry by april i'm gonna cut if not that i'm gonna wait till they get to 16. But i need to slim down the waist and than come back and watch my diet you know just egss, chicken, pb&J, tuna, and tons of protein. so that i'll grow and my waist won't lol

I didnt mean your size was in the way. Thats a nice problem to have!! haha I meant cutting interferes with size training. Its very difficult to do both.While your focusing on cutting, you could be using that time to bulk is all I mean. Depends on your goals really though. You say size is your priority now. JMO

lol oh i see what you mean. Well i plan to only cut for a month or two and still eat heavy just no fats you know and still intense workouts just a little bit of cardio. I think i should not lose any mass while cutting. Like i said i'm just gonna be working on getting my waist down nothing else. Just gonna watch that fat but load up on protein.

protobe said:
lol oh i see what you mean. Well i plan to only cut for a month or two and still eat heavy just no fats you know and still intense workouts just a little bit of cardio. I think i should not lose any mass while cutting. Like i said i'm just gonna be working on getting my waist down nothing else. Just gonna watch that fat but load up on protein.

Nice. Sounds like youll still gain then, aslong as you get in enough protein and calories through clean foods and train hard and heavy. Keep us updated!

Top Bottom