Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress is outta control

oh and MM, I've not been on a bus of metro(train) since I was 19, again, hate being closed in. I may try that one after I fly. I have always had a car so never saw the point of taking public transit. Though 3 yrs ago, I did take a 5 hr train ride and was really ok

Holy shit that sounds like my stepdaughter, she's got more than 75% of the symptoms (I did a couple of googles). The dreaming thing especially struck me as weird. She said she never dreams.

MANY people have this and don't know.

I'm taking active B's and B6 with low doze zinc and it's really helped. I'm also a GF vegetarian so need more B's than others

Have her to the Urine Test. It's simple and not expensive

MANY people have this and don't know.

I'm taking active B's and B6 with low doze zinc and it's really helped. I'm also a GF vegetarian so need more B's than others

Have her to the Urine Test. It's simple and not expensive

^^^
Plunkey's reply in 3, 2, ...

like drawing a bee to honey :)

Stress blows. I've been extremely stressed for about the last 5 years now, and I feel it warping me. I'm at the point when I have down time and don't have anything to stress over, my mind comes up with things I don't even need to worry about yet. I tried meds for a few months and they just made me numb, almost to the point I considered relapsing just so I could feel something. I just don't know how to cope with stress. My wrist and shoulder are about at the point I can train harder, I should do more cardio, I'm sure that would help. It's just that all of my time is accounted for between work and Q and there are days I feel like I'm just going to snap. I think the amount of grey hairs in my beard has doubled over the past 6 mo.

All hurtful comments aside, you need to address the cause of the addiction you faced.
It seems like there is still that pull to fill time or you'll snap.
Hard to accept, but it's a spiritual journey as well to facing that.
Also, I work with many addicts in my practice and there are AMAZING supplements that work with these forms of anxiety.
Many people with addiction issues have genetic components where they do not absorb certain minerals, especially zinc.

Look into trying a high doze of Passion-Flower to start. But you may want to see a Naturopath who deal in the addictive brain

Also, look up Youtube Videos on Dr Gabor Mate

Here's one

All hurtful comments aside, you need to address the cause of the addiction you faced.
It seems like there is still that pull to fill time or you'll snap.
Hard to accept, but it's a spiritual journey as well to facing that.
Also, I work with many addicts in my practice and there are AMAZING supplements that work with these forms of anxiety.
Many people with addiction issues have genetic components where they do not absorb certain minerals, especially zinc.

Look into trying a high doze of Passion-Flower to start. But you may want to see a Naturopath who deal in the addictive brain

Also, look up Youtube Videos on Dr Gabor Mate

Here's one

lemme help you with that blue :)

Stress blows. I've been extremely stressed for about the last 5 years now, and I feel it warping me. I'm at the point when I have down time and don't have anything to stress over, my mind comes up with things I don't even need to worry about yet. I tried meds for a few months and they just made me numb, almost to the point I considered relapsing just so I could feel something. I just don't know how to cope with stress. My wrist and shoulder are about at the point I can train harder, I should do more cardio, I'm sure that would help. It's just that all of my time is accounted for between work and Q and there are days I feel like I'm just going to snap. I think the amount of grey hairs in my beard has doubled over the past 6 mo.

Without sounding too much like the village idiot, have you tried yoga? I found the breathing regiment they get you in really helps relaxing outside of the class.

Also, jogging does it for me. Really clear the mind. Doc claims HGH helps too.

Top Bottom