Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress is outta control

I'm non plat as well. Posted it from my phone. I'll quote it:

"Give yourself permission to walk away from anything that gives you negative energy. There is no need to explain or make sense of it... Trust yourself.

Yes love that..thank you xo

Ack, for me the PTSD stems from childhood so it's really deep rooted and now that I know what it is I don't have the $$$ for the therapeutic intervention and really, I can live around my neuroses you might say. The rest, working on the hormones, that's a matter of time and dialing it in. I'm not postmenopausal so I'm going to be living with a lot of fluctuations for a long time. Actually when the doc ran my bloodwork everything looked good, except for cholesterol, saying that was off the charts is the understatement of the year :lmao:

Keep the focus on keeping adrenals working well and for chol, make sure you're getting a good dose of the "good fats".

Childhood trauma is tough. You're a strong soul and sure you face this with grace

I didn't read a god damn thing in this POS thread, but life is too short to be afraid of anything. Take a shot of bourbon, punch someone in the nut sack, choke a bish while she sleeps and move on.

I didn't read a god damn thing in this POS thread, but life is too short to be afraid of anything. Take a shot of bourbon, punch someone in the nut sack, choke a bish while she sleeps and move on.

I'm going to try that....thanks babe

Top Bottom