Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stopped nolva and nipps got bad again?

njmuscleguy said:
Nelson,

I don't dispute your view of Nolvadex...I'm not a fan either... but I'm curious to get your opinion.... no doubt you've seen the gyno treatment regimen of letro (ramping up to 2.5mg ED, then ramping back down)... followed by nolvadex to prevent "estrogen rebound". In this case, what would YOU recommend in place of nolva to prevent estrogen rebound, which is certain to happen after cessation of letro.

Nolva causes rebound as well. Not a fan of letro. So I can't comment of a protocol with which I disagree. The key to preventing gyno is to stop it before it happens. I've said this a million times. Avoid certain compounds, use sane dosages use an AA during and after and follow it with natty anti e's and a SHBG suppresant to get the body to normalize. THIS WORKS. But yet we continue to debate the merits of it.

Nelson Montana said:
Nolva causes rebound as well. Not a fan of letro. So I can't comment of a protocol with which I disagree. The key to preventing gyno is to stop it before it happens. I've said this a million times. Avoid certain compounds, use sane dosages use an AA during and after and follow it with natty anti e's and a SHBG suppresant to get the body to normalize. THIS WORKS. But yet we continue to debate the merits of it.

Point(s) taken... and I'm not debating the merits of preventing gyno instead of allowing it to happend and then treat it... so let's just argue for a second that someone's followed those precautions and *still* has developed gyno... let's say for reasons of over-sensitivity, if nothing else... and let's just say that you don't dispute the value of letro to treat it... so in your expertise, what would you suggest to prevent estrogen rebound after letro treatment? I'm guessing your product PCT? Or maybe Sustain? Those both have natural anti-e's. Do you think those are adequate substitutions? Or anything else?

njmuscleguy said:
Point(s) taken... and I'm not debating the merits of preventing gyno instead of allowing it to happend and then treat it... so let's just argue for a second that someone's followed those precautions and *still* has developed gyno... let's say for reasons of over-sensitivity, if nothing else... and let's just say that you don't dispute the value of letro to treat it... so in your expertise, what would you suggest to prevent estrogen rebound after letro treatment? I'm guessing your product PCT? Or maybe Sustain? Those both have natural anti-e's. Do you think those are adequate substitutions? Or anything else?

There comes a point where a lot of this is speculation. be that as it may, I've never heard of anyone getting gyno from Primo or Winny so again, I can't buy into the scenario. Of course, if you already have it, I'd recommend using aromasin plus the supps. If that doesn't help, you may need surgery. No one can say for sure. The reality remains -- an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Nelson Montana said:
There comes a point where a lot of this is speculation. be that as it may, I've never heard of anyone getting gyno from Primo or Winny so again, I can't buy into the scenario. Of course, if you already have it, I'd recommend using aromasin plus the supps. If that doesn't help, you may need surgery. No one can say for sure. The reality remains -- an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Well, it's a valid scenario for many... some people refuse to use winny (I'm one of them)... I've never tried Primo, but I plan on it...for some, it may be cost-prohibitive... I would never consider a primo and winny only cycle...I love test....test is probably the leading cause of many gyno cases, I would NEVER do a cycle without test...of course, I'd use an AI during cycle to minimize chances of gyno, but of course, nothing is fool-proof.

So thanks for your input.

njmuscleguy said:
Well, it's a valid scenario for many... some people refuse to use winny (I'm one of them)... I've never tried Primo, but I plan on it...for some, it may be cost-prohibitive... I would never consider a primo and winny only cycle...I love test....test is probably the leading cause of many gyno cases, I would NEVER do a cycle without test...of course, I'd use an AI during cycle to minimize chances of gyno, but of course, nothing is fool-proof.

So thanks for your input.

This is the thing. It's like people who claim they can't gain weight and then when you tell them they need to increase the calories they say they don't have time. You can't make a good conclusion out of a bad plan.

Nelson Montana said:
This is the thing. It's like people who claim they can't gain weight and then when you tell them they need to increase the calories they say they don't have time. You can't make a good conclusion out of a bad plan.

Well, I think I have a pretty good grasp on my personal plan... I make decisions as intelligently as possible, always try to be well-informed... I'm fully aware of whatever consequences my actions could bring.... the whole point was not to get into a debate over what you should do to prevent gyno... I don't disagree with your points on that... just looking for an opinion "after the fact"... you've answered the question, so we're good :)

njmuscleguy said:
Well, I think I have a pretty good grasp on my personal plan... I make decisions as intelligently as possible, always try to be well-informed... I'm fully aware of whatever consequences my actions could bring.... the whole point was not to get into a debate over what you should do to prevent gyno... I don't disagree with your points on that... just looking for an opinion "after the fact"... you've answered the question, so we're good :)

No prob bro. After all NJ -- we're practically neighbors.
:)

Nelson Montana said:
No prob bro. After all NJ -- we're practically neighbors.
:)

Even more reason to go easy on ya :beer:

Other than the puffy nips, do you feel that you're recovered? Not sure that you'd need all three of those products...if it's just the puffy nips, you can probably just do with the adex.... sustain will give you added anti-estrogen support, also kick up your libido a bit....post-cycle is good for libido and as a mild anti-estrogen, as well as liver support.

Top Bottom