Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stopped nolva and nipps got bad again?

Nelson Montana said:
There comes a point where a lot of this is speculation. be that as it may, I've never heard of anyone getting gyno from Primo or Winny so again, I can't buy into the scenario. Of course, if you already have it, I'd recommend using aromasin plus the supps. If that doesn't help, you may need surgery. No one can say for sure. The reality remains -- an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

That is so true.

where were you when guys on this board were saying "don't use an AI until it's needed" ? What kind of advice is that? AND guys are still saying that shit!

eh2442 said:
its been 14 days off adex and nolva.....i think i feel my one nipp getting tingles again.....it looks a bit puffy too. i was on adex for about 3 months and nolva off and on....?

take my advice, go to doc. have bloodwork done and tell him about your nips. your past the point of self medicating. 3 months on adex at that dosage is scary.

timtim said:
take my advice, go to doc. have bloodwork done and tell him about your nips. your past the point of self medicating. 3 months on adex at that dosage is scary.

i got some adex/ anastrozole and started taking 1mg a day for a month didn't notice much change so i went up to 2 mg adex per day for another month then dropped back down to 1mg a day of adex and added back the nolva/tamoxifen 10 mg a day for a month with adex.

so out of the three months it was only the middle month I was up to 2mg aday of adex.....i think it was uderdosed also.

eh2442 said:
i got some adex/ anastrozole and started taking 1mg a day for a month didn't notice much change so i went up to 2 mg adex per day for another month then dropped back down to 1mg a day of adex and added back the nolva/tamoxifen 10 mg a day for a month with adex.

so out of the three months it was only the middle month I was up to 2mg aday of adex.....i think it was uderdosed also.

your nips hurt when you stop taking this stuff? go to a doctor.

Nelson Montana said:
Nolva causes rebound as well. Not a fan of letro. So I can't comment of a protocol with which I disagree. The key to preventing gyno is to stop it before it happens. I've said this a million times. Avoid certain compounds, use sane dosages use an AA during and after and follow it with natty anti e's and a SHBG suppresant to get the body to normalize. THIS WORKS. But yet we continue to debate the merits of it.

I believe that nolva serves a purpose and is nesasary in some instances, but as nelson said, and I ALWAYS say, prevention is better than cure. Dont run a cycle without something to prevent the estrogen rebound. Depending on the compounds your running, there are alot of options that will keep you from having gyno. Running test for a year and then nolva 4 weeks,,,,?????? Ouch. Sorry man......Go on an anti-e, A-dex, .5mg ED, let go of the nolva for awhile as it is used to block the receptors, and in your case, receptors are compromised. after you feel like your nips are in good shape, and I dont mean supple shape, couldnt help it, when they dont itch and are not puffy, and who knows how long it will be, then go back on the nolva for awhile after to keep those receptors blocked, 25mg a day. You may need to consult with a doctor.

Nolva blocks estrogen from binding.. it doesn't eliminate estrogen. So once you stop taking nolva, you still have all these little estrogen terrorists floating around like sleeper cells.. hence the rebound.

thebadguy54 said:
That is so true.

where were you when guys on this board were saying "don't use an AI until it's needed" ? What kind of advice is that? AND guys are still saying that shit!

Not everyone is gyno-prone. lowering estrogen via an AI reduces your strength gains and muscle size leverage. Using an Anti-E like nolva lowers igf-1. Neither is a good result for your cycle. So the idea is only use ai/ae if you actually need it.

I can do ridiculous doses of test / dbol and never need an ai/ae because i just have low levels of aromatase -- its an individual thing. People get paranoid and just assume they need all these ancillaries and hurt their cycle for no reason.

1) Theres plenty of time between the initial sensitivity/itchiness and GYNO. adex or letro at that time is sufficient to stop any progression. You dont just wake up one day and have a golfball under yor nip lol. relax.

2) You are better off using proviron with your aromatizing cycle, since it will not only act as a mild anti-e and anti-a, but also competes with test for SHBG binding to help make more of your injected test usable. In other words it gives you gyno protection AND helps your cycle. using masteron is similar.

Mavafanculo said:
Not everyone is gyno-prone. lowering estrogen via an AI reduces your strength gains and muscle size leverage. Using an Anti-E like nolva lowers igf-1. Neither is a good result for your cycle. So the idea is only use ai/ae if you actually need it.

I can do ridiculous doses of test / dbol and never need an ai/ae because i just have low levels of aromatase -- its an individual thing. People get paranoid and just assume they need all these ancillaries and hurt their cycle for no reason.

1) Theres plenty of time between the initial sensitivity/itchiness and GYNO. adex or letro at that time is sufficient to stop any progression. You dont just wake up one day and have a golfball under yor nip lol. relax.

2) You are better off using proviron with your aromatizing cycle, since it will not only act as a mild anti-e and anti-a, but also competes with test for SHBG binding to help make more of your injected test usable. In other words it gives you gyno protection AND helps your cycle. using masteron is similar.

It may be hard for a newb to recognize the initial sensitivity IMO.

I realize you wont just wake up with a golf ball sized lump, but you can suddenly get a microscopic, tiny, little lump, that nobody except you will notice.

As tiny as that lump is, it's still gyno and most guys wouldn't want it.

I guess my point is that sometimes an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I'd rather have 80% of the results from a cycle and no gyno than 100% of the results and itchy nips or a tiny lump.

Top Bottom