Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stopped nolva and nipps got bad again?

njmuscleguy said:
Other than the puffy nips, do you feel that you're recovered? Not sure that you'd need all three of those products...if it's just the puffy nips, you can probably just do with the adex.... sustain will give you added anti-estrogen support, also kick up your libido a bit....post-cycle is good for libido and as a mild anti-estrogen, as well as liver support.
I feel I recovered pretty well now, my sex drive is back. Its just the puffy nipps and i am still taking nolva.

Adex is found at what store?

should I taper the nolva down?

How much adex should I take and for how long?

nolva always killed my libido....not sure that you'd have to taper it.... you can get "research" adex at ag-guys... just take it until the puffiness subsides...if it doesn't, you might need something stronger like aromasin or letro.

eh2442 said:
I was on test for over a year. When I stopped taking gear I took nolva for over a month until my joints started hurting( It did help reduce my nips). My puffy nips came back 4 weeks later after stopping nolva. I am back on nolva again for 3 weeks now....they are getting better but never 100%.

Will I have to go on and off nolva for ever?

What else could I do?

I would do a round of Letro.

i got some adex/ anastrozole and started taking 1mg a day for a month didn't notice much change so i went up to 2 mg adex per day for another month and added back the nolva/tamoxifen 10 mg a day for a month with adex.

Now my joints and back have major pain and nipps look ok....not 100% but maybe 90% better.

Will they rebound and get puffy again? its been 10 days now off bothe adex and nolva and joint pain is better.

What should i do?

eh2442 said:
i got some adex/ anastrozole and started taking 1mg a day for a month didn't notice much change so i went up to 2 mg adex per day for another month and added back the nolva/tamoxifen 10 mg a day for a month with adex.

Now my joints and back have major pain and nipps look ok....not 100% but maybe 90% better.

Will they rebound and get puffy again? its been 10 days now off bothe adex and nolva and joint pain is better.

What should i do?

did you research these compounds at all? fucking 2mg of adex a day is a boatload. fucking research what your doing before you really fuck yourself up. i bet your cholesterol is negative hdl and a through the roof ldl. the joint pain is because your estrogen is too low. seriously, fucking stupid decision making. you have 1 body, go to a doctor next time before you hurt yourself.

timtim said:
did you research these compounds at all? fucking 2mg of adex a day is a boatload. fucking research what your doing before you really fuck yourself up. i bet your cholesterol is negative hdl and a through the roof ldl. the joint pain is because your estrogen is too low. seriously, fucking stupid decision making. you have 1 body, go to a doctor next time before you hurt yourself.

I have had a bad back my entire life......but now my one arm keeps getting numb and tingles. i guess its from low estro magnifying my back probs or the ldl hdl is causing the arm probs? Now you got me thinking it could be signs of a stroke ? my arm has been doing this for a month.

eh2442 said:
I have had a bad back my entire life......but now my one arm keeps getting numb and tingles. i guess its from low estro magnifying my back probs or the ldl hdl is causing the arm probs? Now you got me thinking it could be signs of a stroke ? my arm has been doing this for a month.

your dosage was way high and extreme. i would hit a doctor this week and blood done. policosanol is great for cholesterol. get that, green tea, and tons of omega essential fatty acids. start it all tomorrow. get to a doc fast.

njmuscleguy said:
Nelson,

I don't dispute your view of Nolvadex...I'm not a fan either... but I'm curious to get your opinion.... no doubt you've seen the gyno treatment regimen of letro (ramping up to 2.5mg ED, then ramping back down)... followed by nolvadex to prevent "estrogen rebound". In this case, what would YOU recommend in place of nolva to prevent estrogen rebound, which is certain to happen after cessation of letro.

His supps. What else? ;-)

its been 14 days off adex and nolva.....i think i feel my one nipp getting tingles again.....it looks a bit puffy too. i was on adex for about 3 months and nolva off and on....?

Top Bottom