Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterolizer's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Lol @ stero benching a total of 80lbs. Bbb had a legit question I guess I just knew because stero is my boy. So I found that shit funny. Lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Lol @ stero benching a total of 80lbs. Bbb had a legit question I guess I just knew because stero is my boy. So I found that shit funny. Lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Lololol I would feel like the biggest puss only being able to bench a total of 80lbs!

Lololol I would feel like the biggest puss only being able to bench a total of 80lbs!

I saw this yesterday. LMAO

some high school kid at my gyn was pressing the bar with a 10 and a 5 on each side....so 75 pounds....and the shit did not look easy for him.

it was pretty funny and I felt embarassed for him. I think I came out of the womb stronger than that. lol

but I guess everyone has to start somewhere. Ill have alot more respect for the kid if he's still there in 6 months. But he probably wont.

STERO, cant wait for them final pics bro. Keep killin it

I saw this yesterday. LMAO

some high school kid at my gyn was pressing the bar with a 10 and a 5 on each side....so 75 pounds....and the shit did not look easy for him.

it was pretty funny and I felt embarassed for him. I think I came out of the womb stronger than that. lol

but I guess everyone has to start somewhere. Ill have alot more respect for the kid if he's still there in 6 months. But he probably wont.

STERO, cant wait for them final pics bro. Keep killin it

Lol holy shit man, this one time I had to pull the bar of this kid, with only a ten on each side. He ended up lowering it onto his forehead somehow and was trapped under it... But you're right you have to start somewhere. Thing is he didn't press it for more than 4 reps

Thanks bro, I'm actually really looking forward to the final pics too! Not too much longer!

Killed legs today: Lighter w/Time under tension, with almost no rest in between sets.

Squats:
1x35 135lb
1xfail 135lb
1xfail 135lb
1xfail 135lb

Leg press:
1x25 2plates per side
1x25 2plates per side
1x25 2plates per side
1x25 1plate per side

Horizontal leg press:
1x40 135lb
1x40 135lb

Leg extensions:
1x40 45lb
1x40 45lb

Lying Hamstring curls:
1x12 85lb
1x10 75lb
1x8 75lb

Calve raises/extensions:
3 sets each of 15 with 90lbs on raises, and 235 on extensions

Lol holy shit man, this one time I had to pull the bar of this kid, with only a ten on each side. He ended up lowering it onto his forehead somehow and was trapped under it... But you're right you have to start somewhere. Thing is he didn't press it for more than 4 reps

Thanks bro, I'm actually really looking forward to the final pics too! Not too much longer!

1nc I nearly dropped the bar on bench 5th rep 75kg I had lifted it easily but my diet took the wind out my sails. It scared the shit out me, not for fear of it hurting more the fear that was full of men the kind who would say see women shouldn't be doing that!!

Lmao my pride coming before my life really worried me !

That's a very impressive legs day buddy, loving those numbers esp the ham curl Jesus my leg would snap with half that weight ;)

Top Bottom