Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterolizer's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

I wouldnt adjust a routine unless u have a laggin part but to me u look very in proportion i would maybe get more compounds in im focusin alot if my time on compounds an heavy an leaving the upper reps for any isolations,i think u are very tight but maybe pack on mass with heavy compounds but hey u can do pullups with me hanging from u so good job

I wouldnt adjust a routine unless u have a laggin part but to me u look very in proportion i would maybe get more compounds in im focusin alot if my time on compounds an heavy an leaving the upper reps for any isolations,i think u are very tight but maybe pack on mass with heavy compounds but hey u can do pullups with me hanging from u so good job

I don't know how much mass I would gain especially because I'll be dropping my carbs some. I think now trying to focus on bringing out small striations in the muscle is probably going to be any easier more beneficial break from hitting heavier weights. I'll stay heavy on the compound movements, but lighter weight high reps to maximize the pump on smaller movements.

Thanks guys! Does anyone have any comments on the workout routine?

Actually I do bro. I know what you are trying to do but going to 25reps is excessive IMO. I think if you want to gain a certain number of reps per exercise then you could do so by adding a set or two. Limit the rest period to 15 to 30seconds and be much more beneficial to your over all goal. Rep to 15 with a weight you can do 15 of on each exercise and add sets verses longer duration of the same. Hope that makes sense to you bro.

25 reps on legs made my legs grow tremendously! I also gained weight faster when i switched to 25 rep legs

25 reps on legs made my legs grow tremendously! I also gained weight faster when i switched to 25 rep legs

Really? That's a new one on me for sure. I was always taught heavy weight and a 5-8 rep range to grow.
That being said his current goal as stated is to striate and shred. I stand by my post for the current goal.
Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I didnt believe it either bro. But the owner of the gym I go to is a former bb. and he said legs react better to higher reps (preferably 25). So I tried it for a few weaks, and its helped alot

I didnt believe it either bro. But the owner of the gym I go to is a former bb. and he said legs react better to higher reps (preferably 25). So I tried it for a few weaks, and its helped alot

Funny you say that because that's the body part I struggle with most. I may have to give it a run and see. Would have to lower the weight considerably though.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Yeah give it a shot! I was very skeptical about it as well. This is what he had me doing for legs. Back squats 6 sets 25 reps, Incline leg press 6 sets 25 reps, Hamstring curls/superset with leg ext 6 sets 25 reps. Straight leg deadlifts after if have the energy. Honestly, if you're doing squats and straining as much as you can to get 3-6 reps are you contracting your muscles at all? Contracting your muscles is what makes them grow! So 25 reps lets you squeeze more and pump them up more as well

Top Bottom