Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterolizer's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Killed legs today: Lighter w/Time under tension, with almost no rest in between sets.

I love it dude. TUT is VERY important IMO. depending on the goals anyway.

You go slow and controlled, you can make "light weight" feel real damn heavy.

I actually wanna do more research into TUT. I keep reading TUT is more important than the number of reps you perform. Actually makes sense to me.

One thing I love about TUT, is you need to perform the reps CONTROLLED and with good form, cuz if you dont, there is no tension on the muscle when using momentum and shit form.

great workout dude

Haha think i already knew the answer also jus had to check incase he was a ninja growing on pharma grade corn flakes on a total 80lb press,good job stero

Killed legs today: Lighter w/Time under tension, with almost no rest in between sets.

I love it dude. TUT is VERY important IMO. depending on the goals anyway.

You go slow and controlled, you can make "light weight" feel real damn heavy.

I actually wanna do more research into TUT. I keep reading TUT is more important than the number of reps you perform. Actually makes sense to me.

One thing I love about TUT, is you need to perform the reps CONTROLLED and with good form, cuz if you dont, there is no tension on the muscle when using momentum and shit form.

great workout dude

Thanks O! When doing TUT, it's amazing just how heavy light weight can get. Keeping it controlled, and not being able to feel your legs by the last rep feels amazing. My legs were do full of blood, and were really pumped by the end.

Lol holy shit man, this one time I had to pull the bar of this kid, with only a ten on each side. He ended up lowering it onto his forehead somehow and was trapped under it... But you're right you have to start somewhere. Thing is he didn't press it for more than 4 reps

Thanks bro, I'm actually really looking forward to the final pics too! Not too much longer!

When I first started lifting last year I couldn't bench the bar 10 times

Im just in the process of getting the videos up of back day last week, I'll be putting them up one by one as they load.

Here is a 9 reps/45lb plate weighted pullup set(the pullups don't start in this video till around 47 seconds in, skip to that if you want to get to the point lol sorry I do not know how to edit videos)

Top Bottom