Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steris Labs Legitimacy??

dee-train

Just got some gear in mexico, Steris Laboratories cyp 200, fully sealed is this stuff legit? Looks to be Human grade.. Any info about users or if you heard gimmie the low down thnx

I haven't seen steris stuff in a good 5 years. Could be more....Don't know for sure it that is good or bad. I'm leaning to "bad" since I know the last I heard anything about them, there had been this big contraversy over the company in the US getting into legal troubles, and shortly after hundreds of Steris stuff being counterfeited to fill street demand. Go with a UG lab bro, ....piece of mind you will have some real solid good ones out there too.

BT

bodytemple75;

DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR NOT LONG AGO?
I REMEMBER A BODYTEMPLE ONE HUGE SHREDDED BASTARD!

IS THAT YOU??

satchboogie said:
bodytemple75;

DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR NOT LONG AGO?
I REMEMBER A BODYTEMPLE ONE HUGE SHREDDED BASTARD!

IS THAT YOU??

Yup,....same guy. That's me. Thanks for the compliment bro. Always happy to hear when all the hard work paid off.

dee-train said:
Just got some gear in mexico, Steris Laboratories cyp 200, fully sealed is this stuff legit? Looks to be Human grade.. Any info about users or if you heard gimmie the low down thnx

"Steris" out of Mexico equals VERY fake :(

Next time read up before you go there and throw away money (and possibly your freedom while there too :eek2: )

Steris hasnt produced ANY legit Cyp since like 1994 :eek:, Yet it is still seen in fake abundance down there :eek:

Yeah so fake meaning its prob just oil? Or fake meaning its prob some vet shit that I dont know about. The only thing is that Its produced in a lab in phx and the place i got it is an hour or so out of phx. How would you tell? I looked up some company info and i got this from their website. If anyone has pics or can describe what a counterfit bottle would look like? The label is white and black and the only thing green on the bottle is the name steris in the corner of the label.

"In September 2003, the independent expert consulting group engaged by
Steris completed its final inspection of the Steris manufacturing facility
required under the terms of the 1998 consent decree. The inspection found the
facility to be in a satisfactory state of good manufacturing practices
control. In March 2004, FDA inspected the Steris facility and reported no
objectionable conditions." IN their "products List" they do in fact have cyp 200 of course for prescription only. I'm about to go to the place here in phx and ask someone to check if my bottles are legit... JK but anymore suggestions are NEEDED!!!!!

Last edited:
dee-train said:
Yeah so fake meaning its prob just oil? Or fake meaning its prob some vet shit that I dont know about. The only thing is that Its produced in a lab in phx and the place i got it is an hour or so out of phx. How would you tell?

Steris IS a LEGIT company in the USA...However, they do NOT produce testosterone cypionate anymore...:(

They may make other drugs like AIDS drugs, antibiotics, etc...But No test cyp :eek:

Sorry man, you got burned there :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so fake meaning its prob just oil? Or fake meaning its prob some vet shit that I dont know about. The only thing is that Its produced in a lab in phx and the place i got it is an hour or so out of phx. How would you tell? I looked up some company info and i got this from their website. If anyone has pics or can describe what a counterfit bottle would look like? The label is white and black and the only thing green on the bottle is the name steris in the corner of the label.

"In September 2003, the independent expert consulting group engaged by
Steris completed its final inspection of the Steris manufacturing facility
required under the terms of the 1998 consent decree. The inspection found the
facility to be in a satisfactory state of good manufacturing practices
control. In March 2004, FDA inspected the Steris facility and reported no
objectionable conditions." IN their "products List" they do in fact have cyp 200 of course for prescription only. I'm about to go to the place here in phx and ask someone to check if my bottles are legit... JK but anymore suggestions are NEEDED!!!!! The thing is the guy who burned me gave me his business call in case i wanted more... its only an hour from where I live should I call and tell him this shit is BUNK!!! NEED HELP FAST BEfore I Put my Head through a WALL!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom