Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Special forces training, what supplements?

go to GNC get a Nitric Oxide supplemnt, and some protein (cheaper at walmart) that is what you want bro

roids will make you gain weight, which will slow you down. so it will take longer to get fast again but if you did do them i'd go with eq. As far as N.O. it gives me big pumps for about a week then they go away and nothing changes. i keep training logs so i can track progress and see what supps work for me. but that just me, i'd say do whatever you can to reach your goal.

What kind of training would you suggest for a 17 year old who wants to go out for Army Rangers when he turns 18? I've been doing a lot of lifting and have been neglecting my bodyweight exercises and running:worried: I used to be pushing out 96 pushups in 2 minutes and running a 5:14 mile but I've slowed down. I still do ruck marches/runs with 80-100 pounds though. I just went running the other day and after only 1.5 miles at a 7 minute mile pace I was wasted. Not good...

Top Bottom