Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sorry guys. im sure your sick of this

reddogg

ok guys. im new to the whole post thing. anyway, i dont do my routine by days of the week. well, here it is:

chest/tri's/shoulders
everything is 4 sets of 8

cardio

back/bi's

cardio

chest/tri's/shoulders

rest

back/bi's

rest

repeat.

anyway, thats my routine. im trying to add mass. im not sure if i should be doing so much cardio though. any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks

sorry bout that

sorry bout that guys. i wrote that post after i got in late that night. i wasnt really thinkn about what i was typing. so uh, here' s the revised routine:
(oh, and i forgot to type in legs. i dont focus much on them cause they're naturally bigger than the rest of my body. im trying to get proportional. but i do legs on the same day as back and bi's.)

chest/tri's/shoulders
ok, for chest i do dumbell bench, barbell incline and decline, butterflies or cable crossovers. i like to switch those two up. tri's: i do extensions with a straight bar and cable, i do extensions with the cable and rope, then i do hyperextensions with dumbells. shoulders: i do lat raises with dumbells, sitting press on a machine, and front raises with dumbells.

cardio
either swim or and efx machine(simulates running but takes the stress off the knees and ankles)

back/bi's/legs
for back i start with lat pull downs, then i do close grip rows, then i do bent over rows. bi's: straight bar curls, hammer curls, ez bar curls, and cable curls. legs: i do leg extensions on a machine, leg curls on machine, leg press, and either lunges or a glute machine.

cardio
either swim or efx machine

chest/tri's/shoulders

rest

back/bi's/legs

cardio

repeat

ok, guys, sorry again about the confusion. and again, everything is 4 sets of 8 with heavy weight (well, for me anyway. haha) thanks for any input you have for me.

Well, for starters you should split up legs and back. They are the largest muscles in your body and should not be trained on the same day. Also you work our your bi's more than your back. Your back is huge your arms are small. you need more volume on larger muscles than on smaller ones. If your trying to ad mass you should be lifting heavy with less reps and eating accordingly. Theres more but i gotta go. You should just look around at other routines and advice on the other posts, there is enough info on this site to keep you busy for a while. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom