Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So what do you all think about Hydroxy Cut?

Georgia Irish

I have used some other Thermagenics, but I am fixing to go on a ten week diet before I go on vacation. I am going to continue lifting hard. add more cardio, take in more protein. and take Hydroxy cut and Z-mass. what do you all think.? Take care and thanks for the responses.

Get something else, with yohimbe if you can
Phenlypfaeoroaeyhrpodaishfpdsaif ppa looks good, or lipo :)

D on't look
N ow but there is
P robably other options

Take Xenedrine , to me, the most important supplement to have while dieting is somehting that will reduce appetite, cause when your hungry, sometimes will power goes to hell your only human and then say fuck it. I lost some weight on hydroxy, but damn, did you see recomended dossage, 12 pills a day...trust me you will NOT put 12 pills in your mouth, your too lazy, and it just wont happen. Plus who wants to put 12 pills in their mouth. According to MD magainze, the same magazine that promotes hydroxicut, they say that it doesn't cut fat at all. stick with either Xenedrine, if anything md 6 is good, although it didn't take a way my appetite as good as Xenedrine. Good luck

Wellll,

I took it and it did jack shit for me.

All it did was make me a bit warm and edgy.

I'm very cynical when it comes to ECA's, my view being that if your diet is clean, and you do sufficient cardio, who knows if they work anyway.

I could be very wrong.

Just my two pence sterling.

Sheena:D

I am taking Hydroxy cut now.....and like it. I did take Xenedrine for a while....and switched recently to the hydroxy cut. My appetite seems to be not as demanding :) And it seems when I stray and eat something that normally makes me feel bloated, I can still put on a bikini and see my abbs poking through. Its working on me..... and I dont feel edgy one bit. But, I only take 3 in the morning, and three in the afternoon. I dont need to be pumped up anymore than that.That small of a dosage is working for me.

Hydroxycuts made me very happy all day...jus like if i was on Prozac...all day long i was up in the clouds singin with Sammy Davis Jr.....laa deee daaa!!

WORKS BUT IT IS A RIP OFF. CHEAPER PRODUCTS JUST AS GOOD OR THE OLD E/C/A WORKS BEST.

It's true that it costs more, but at least to me it seemed a cleaner and less harsh. Could be better quality along with the fact that pill per pill Xenadrine has higher amounts of ephadrine and caffeine.

Top Bottom