Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I booked my first appointment with a Personal Trainer

MandieG

I want to learn how to use the free weights better and make sure my form is correct etc......

I just want to make sure I'm maximizing my workouts.....so I'll take a day off Sunday and Tuesday that way Monday I can do a full body workout and get the most of it.

Is there anything I should watch out for that he could be showing me wrong?? Or am I pretty safe with a trainer showing me?

Thanks
Mandie

Just make sure he doesn't try to talk you into the little pink dumbbells. Make sure he is explaining exercises that fit YOUR goals. He should sit with you for a little bit and find out what you are trying to accomplish.

And if he/she tells you anything that seems odd or unconventional, don't hesitate to ask for an explanation as to why this is a good exercise!

LOL Daisy I haven't used the pink weights since January when I couldn't do more than 5lbs

Now I'm up to 15-20lbs depending what excersize I'm doing........for my upperbody that is.......My legs is ALOT more

Hey now, no ripping on my favorite color!

How cute would it be if heavy weights came in pink? They would match my Nike Shox! And my iPod condom. Oh and I have some pink tank tops I wear to the gym, too. Color coordinated gym for tough girls! Oh that would be so cute!

mandie, I was implying that don't let him talk you into less weight (that heavy weight makes girls "bulky"). Sometimes, even trainers believe this myth. :)

And FS, pink is my favorite color too. :) I'm quite girly. :) You have the pink shox? I AM JEALOUS. I WANT THOSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

haha I can just picture you two at the gym in your Pink "outfits" that match hehe

Sorry......Pink is one color I don't like......Orange now that's a color I can pull off easily!!

Top Bottom