Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So a sterile abscess can dissipate on its own?

just got another abscess in almost the same spot, i don't know if its the gear, or if i had an infection on the shoulder and pushed it down when i injected, anyways i did a little research on abscesses last night, that sometimes antibiotics aren't the solutin but the cause sometimes like in my case, i was on antibiotics for a lump on my ass, so my wbc count was all over the place and when i injected in my shoulder the wbc jumped all over the gear in my shoulder. thats why i don't know if its the gear or not. but i will be takn some time off from it.

Antibiotics dont do anything for true abscesses because they are sealed off pockets of puss. The antibiotics can not penetrate the barrier. True abscesses need to be drained, and antibiotics are given before and after the procedure.

How long did you have it? You may be fine bro. I've had a lump in my ass for almost 2 weeks now from primo 200, but it's just about gone now.

is it red/hot to the touch, swollen, sore. shit man when I had an abcess (drew some pus out of my shoulder), i ran to the ER in the middle of the night to get it drained/antibiotics. why does everyone spend thousands on juice/food/supplements, but not pay to go see a doc when you have an abcess?

babbabuee said:
why does everyone spend thousands on juice/food/supplements, but not pay to go see a doc when you have an abcess?

Because abscess is somewhat of a buzz word amongst juicers. Many can not determine the difference between an abscess and a hicky. You seem to know your ish, so of course running to the ER was the best thing to do. But especially with high solvent, high concentration UG gear nowadays, it's very common to get knots the size of golf balls at the injection site that isnt an abscess at all. It dissipates within a few weeks, but if you don't know any better you assume the worst.

Top Bottom