Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since when is it against Elite Fitness rules to "insult someone"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if anyone else was given a warning in that thread...

Not me orb, though I wasn't as "abrupt" with her as you were lol.

I didn't think she was a troll / alter due to her post history, though obviously there are some real sad blokes out there sinking months of "work" in to their female alters.

I too have picked up warnings and temp bants for giving newbling chicks a hard time. Nef used to watch me like a hawk.

Now I just take the opposite approach, I'm overly nice to them. So nice they get creeped out and leave anyway.

I've never once infracted you for or bant you for it though. I just asked you repeatedly, to exhaustion, to lay off.

And for the record I'm generally against special treatment. HOWEVER. If people recklessly go about harrassing every new female member, you'll for sure weed out the thin skinned types. But you'll also have a complete sausagefest.

And nan....Chat isn't "free game." Even plat chat has rules. And I've generally been a proponant of allowing more flaming in here, especially when you're dishing it out (which, for the record, she wasn't). But again, new blood of the estrogen producing variety is good for this place and I don't think it would kill anyone to show some restraint till people get a little more settled.

JMO though. If you dudes are happing hanging around a bunch of other peeners and no new vageeners, by all means run off the womenfolk haha.

post in question?

c

its in a deleted thread because she was trolling just like i called her out for.

i basically said "youre a troll and this thread isnt real, why are u on a fitness website ur face is fat" refering to her avatar.

maybe rottenwillow thought i meant troll looking not trolling/lurking

its kind of hard to take these invisible rules seriously if they are not consistent. do certain members have magical spells of protection cast around them, where you cant insult them at all? why are some members "insultable" and others are not? dont make me find the billions of posts where members have insulted me, or other members (not like it would be difficult)...

so yeah...you get a warning for inconsistency

anyway, youl probably give me a day suspension for this...ya know...to prove a point...whatever that may be lol

duh...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never once infracted you for or bant you for it though. I just asked you repeatedly, to exhaustion, to lay off.

And for the record I'm generally against special treatment. HOWEVER. If people recklessly go about harrassing every new female member, you'll for sure weed out the thin skinned types. But you'll also have a complete sausagefest.

And nan....Chat isn't "free game." Even plat chat has rules. And I've generally been a proponant of allowing more flaming in here, especially when you're dishing it out (which, for the record, she wasn't). But again, new blood of the estrogen producing variety is good for this place and I don't think it would kill anyone to show some restraint till people get a little more settled.

JMO though. If you dudes are happing hanging around a bunch of other peeners and no new vageeners, by all means run off the womenfolk haha.

Is there any like rules link or guide?
I thought it was free game because ever since I got here I've seen flame fests that no one really stopped, shit I would think "oh wow this should be closed" and it never was.... if she wasnt being mean to someone specific then it is a bit uncalled for... I remember what post/thread it was now...

I guess the few times people have crossed the line with me I just ignore it, mostly since I dish it out too sometimes, not frequently, and mostly to Pick3 for loving teh sausage, but I love Adam Lambert music so he knows its not homophobia :rainbow::D

Ive been infracted for retarded reasons too in the past. Unfortunately, it's very subjective...some folks get more butthurt than others and complain and throw hissy fits more than adults should.

For the record, RW is NOT one of those folks. Like nef said, its all in the interest of not continuously scaring off new bishes.

Ive been infracted for retarded reasons too in the past. Unfortunately, it's very subjective...some folks get more butthurt than others and complain and throw hissy fits more than adults should.

For the record, RW is NOT one of those folks. Like nef said, its all in the interest of not continuously scaring off new bishes.

you're due for another infraction

i get the "not scaring the newbies off" until it seems they have a grasp on how things work around here - the dished insults, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom