Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since when is it against Elite Fitness rules to "insult someone"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
its kind of hard to take these invisible rules seriously if they are not consistent. do certain members have magical spells of protection cast around them, where you cant insult them at all? why are some members "insultable" and others are not? dont make me find the billions of posts where members have insulted me, or other members (not like it would be difficult)...

so yeah...you get a warning for inconsistency

anyway, youl probably give me a day suspension for this...ya know...to prove a point...whatever that may be lol

Would you like to borrow my Immunity Idol? It allows the bearer punishment free insulting ability.

However should your insults fail to be funny and witty, the Immunity Idol immediately self destructs. In your lap. Big time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you like to borrow my Immunity Idol? It allows the bearer punishment free insulting ability.

However should your insults fail to be funny and witty, the Immunity Idol immediately self destructs. In your lap. Big time.

28u01tz.jpg

its kind of hard to take these invisible rules seriously if they are not consistent. do certain members have magical spells of protection cast around them, where you cant insult them at all? why are some members "insultable" and others are not? dont make me find the billions of posts where members have insulted me, or other members (not like it would be difficult)...

anyway, youl probably give me a day suspension for this...ya know...to prove a point...whatever that may be lol

according to your warning next time you get 1 days worth of testosterone suspension.

congrats bro!

I think you should fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom