Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since when is it against Elite Fitness rules to "insult someone"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not like she was asking for training advice or asking us to pray for a dead relative...

"she" told us a story about how her boyfriend cheated on her, left her, then she took him back, and he cheated again, but shes wondering if hes cheating?

it didnt seem like a real story! if she was asking what was a better carb, oats or whole wheat pasta i wouldnt have made any jokes...

she shoulda posted her dating question on match.com forums. in fact maybe it was an advertisement for match.com, she kept namedropping it. arnt ads illegal on EF?

New members are uninsultable, douchebag. If you don't know someone like that, you don't talk shit to them.

That poster is legit and is a legit female. Telling her she has a fat face on her very first post ever in this forum is way the hell out of line.

If or when we as a community discover a person is totally fine with some mutual shit talking then it's a totally different situation.

Is this an Elite Fitness rule, or is this one you pulled out of your ass?

show it to me on the TOS, and ill make you a nice big apology thread with alot of hearts and smilies in it. until then il continue to have no respect for your e-policing.

I don't think women should be immune from flaming. I just think it's a good idea in general to let them see what's what in C&C before you give them a trial by fire. And nan, the only reason I'd apply this soft "rule" to women and not men (thus it being unequal treatment) is 1) we have plenty of dudes here and won't miss a pussy bitch who gets butthurt easily and 2) women, in general, are a lot more sensitive and emotional (or at least, it's natural for us to be sensitive and emotional about trivial things) and more likely to get run off than a new guy. I'm not so much catering to specific females as I am trying to encourage a little more of our gender presence. Once people get the ebb and flow of the place, then by all means it's all things equal. But again, while not a hard "rule" I can point to, I don't see what i can hurt to go a little easier on the chickies AT FIRST.

I speak not for all of EF mods though. That's just how I roll on this particular topic.

agreed.
it's not even the emotional aspect- it's the fact that this is a male dominated sport/site.
if you guys want women here, you're going to have to be a little more welcoming to them.

if you do not want women here, :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom