Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since when is it against Elite Fitness rules to "insult someone"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if anyone else was given a warning in that thread...

i dont want the girls to leave, i just want to be able to make fun of everyone equally, as i please :p

I don't even know what thread you're talking about, your link went to the main page.

if you're going to get banned (temp or otherwise) and you probably will, you should at least do something cool.

[x] this thread
[ ] entertaining

I have yet to find where the rule book is or even how to get the caption under my name off. Yes I know dumb me. So is this unkindness rule for the boys only? It's a good thing HT isn't here, he would have been bant a long time ago. lol
gotta go plat to change your user title or to have a huge avatar.

I have yet to find where the rule book is or even how to get the caption under my name off. Yes I know dumb me. So is this unkindness rule for the boys only? It's a good thing HT isn't here, he would have been bant a long time ago. lol

i didnt know "insulting" was a bannable offense, I honestly think it's unfair, I've seen women badger men here and get away with it, as i have seen other members really be mean to women and I doubt they got any warning, what thread was it? just because women get butt hurt over crap doesnt mean they get special treatment, SPECIALLY not in C&C, if it was in another section i get it but C&C is pretty much free game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom