Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shrine's Oxandrovar/Sarms1 Log- Game Time

It only gets better big brother.. ima hit you with a update today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Day 20 One day shy of 3 wks

This weekend didnt go as I liked... I was traveling for business so didnt get workout like I wanted to but non the less, I slimming down and feeling great.

Today was supposed to be leg day... and after one week of resting my legs, i thought i would be ready and when i started warming up my hamstring started bugging me AGAIN.. needless to say, I was pretty pissed.

So ill stay off it for another week. I hate not doing legs, but you do what you gotta do.

I didn't feel like working out today, but decided to do chest and through in calves as well. I did about 12-14 sets between the two.

P.M. Workout

My big bro WPA doesn't want me doing legs at all, but I couldn't help it. I had to do cardio:D

* 2000 Jump Rope Sets

Shot out to GW cause I dont even get tired. Sarms1 is the best in the business and im kicking ass with it.

* No sides so far
* Nice strength gains
* Cardiovascular is great
* Dropping BF

So far so good. Ill be starting 3 caps tomorrow of Oxandrovar to finish out my last 3 weeks. I can tell its going to get better too.

getting jealous of your cardio.....lol

Day 23

Feeling great today.. I've been sleeping like a baby lately, but I have noticed the last week that I have been sweaty when I wake up. Hamstring is feeling alot better and hopefully after 2 weeks of rest (no leg workouts) I can start back up my regular routine on Monday and not have to worry about my hammy.

Problem areas
* Hammy
* Shoulder
* Usually Knee (but hasn't been a issue in some time)

So with my shoulder, I might have a minor tear which I have had for a long time, started to irritate me last week, but I usually just power through and don't pay it much mind. I feel like a football player that is always playing injured. I know when PCT comes around my body will start to repair as it usually does when I start taking Ostarine. I always notice my joints feel alot better when I start my sarms which is why I always include it in my PCT.

Day 22

Cardio and Lifting

* 2,100 Jump Rope Sets (warm up)
* Biceps and Triceps- Did about 16 sets

Power is still increasing and arms are getting stronger. As far as the jump rope goes, 2,100 is alot of sets, and the only reason I need to take breaks as I'm doing it is because my calves are on fired after about 200-300 so I take mini breaks. Takes me about 15-20 mins to finish up.

I totally blew through my arm workout and felt great.

Day 21

This day was supposed to be back, but my shoulder was bugging me a bit, so I decided I'll incorporate more cardio, since I want to lean out more anyways.

Cardio

* Ran Outside about 40 mins

I got lower back pumps a bit, but nothing too crazy. I got a little less then 3 weeks left, so plenty of time to see more gains and reap more of the benefits that Oxandrovar offers. Libido has continued to be great, with no lethargy and happy with results I have seen so far.

Side Effects

* Slight night sweats
* Nothing else to report in this category

Day 24 & 25

Yesterday I ran for 40 minutes amd skipped shoulders. I felt awesome when I was running.

Weird story, as I'm running yesterday a guy standing on the side of the road smoking a cigarette stops me, and starts sobbing. He tells me, "my wife just told me she was going to slit her wrist and and scared to go home to her and my kids... Can you call this number just to see if she answers..?"

I told him I would call.. and no answer. He about had a melt down. Make a short story shorter, she ended up calling back, and on the way back he was still there.. so I let him know. He about had another meltdown.

I was thinking to myself... damn people. Step your game up! It seemed so weird to me. Anways..

Today I did back work
* 16 sets
* Did about 500 jump rope sets in between my lifts

Just keepin it movin baby.. Now lets get these gainz

Good work bro keep it up . That guy on the side of the road sounds like hes on a tuff wicket...nothing worse than a crazy bitch fucking up your days.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Week 4 Update

Sorry for the late update guys.. Been super busy, but staying steady with the workouts. So far Oxandrovar has exceeded my expectations.. The strength gains are F'in awesome. I would have to say this is the most noticeable difference. In my mind it's great if you are looking to cut or even recomp. I've managed to drop fat and put on some muscle mass. As the weeks go by I'm getting slimmer and slimmer.

Yesterday I worked legs and the hammy is back in the game baby! I didn't go too crazy, but feeling it today for sure as it has been 2 weeks since I worked my legs out.

Leg Workout 4 sets of 8-10 reps

* Focus- Really warm up and stretch. Did about 1,000 jump rope reps and 20-30 body squats (felt nice and warmed up)

Close width Squats
Shoulder width Squats
Calve raises
Leg Extensions

I usually do leg press as well, but I didn't want to put too much load on the hammy just yet. Shoulder also feels much better, so I'll be doing some dumbbell presses today. I think what has aggravated my should the most is lateral raises. I'll be steering clear of these kind of lifts cause it's reeking havoc on my right shoulder.

I took a rest day on Sunday, but I've been pretty consistent on getting my workouts daily.

Results So Far

* INCREASED Strength (this is huge) I noticed this big time on my last shoulder day
* Body fat loss in stomach and hips
* Increased size in arms and back- noticeable by other people
* Despite the 2 weeks rest on legs, much more defined and appear thicker
* No Sides
* Gained about 8 lbs so far

Today will be chest day, so I'll keep you posted on how the shoulder preforms. As far as some of you who may want to try Oxandrovar, I would highly recommend it. I got 2 weeks left, so I got plenty of time for more gains.

Top Bottom