Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shrine's Oxandrovar/Sarms1 Log- Game Time

Im sure it is a spike in test levels and prob elevated estro levels a bit.. now big deal at all though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

waiting for my 2 bottles to come in as well. I was thinkin of running adex along side from day 1.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using EliteFitness

waiting for my 2 bottles to come in as well. I was thinkin of running adex along side from day 1.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using EliteFitness

Im running ag-guys aromasin at 5mg EOD and its working great

dam my boy is killing this log! keep it up shrine.With the products and dedication you have going, im eager to see the results.

Day 16

Today is a off day.. I was supposed to train Hamstrings today..

I did 30 mins of stretching and foam roller.. my legs are actually starting to feel good, and my hammy seems to be getting less sore.

Today it became more noticeable that im leaning out. Everything is looking great so far.

Day 17 & 18

Yesterday was shoulders day and did allot of cable work..

Also spent about 20min on my legs. I fogot how great a foam roller is.

Friday- Shoulders 4 sets of 8-10 reps

Cable Lateral raises
Front raises
Hammer Strength Shoulder press
Barbell Military Press
Cross Cable Raises
Shrugs

Had a great workout.. getting stronger by the day.

I have business today with no access to a gym so im going to have to figure something out.

I can tell my strength is going to continue to increase. Feeling strong and stout.

It's crazy cause when you are lifting, you just have so much more power then normal. Pushing through last reps is almost a easy glide.

You guys will love Oxandrovar if you decide to give it a run.

Top Bottom