Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shrine's Oxandrovar/Sarms1 Log- Game Time

Day 33

Today is my cardio day, so I'm about to run for 30-45 mins, if this weather allows me. If not, ill jump on the jump rope and get it in there

I hit all of my workouts hard this week, and of course my strength is still rising.

Yesterday

I FINALLY made it out onto the football field and did sprints. I warmed up well, did some jump rope reps, lunges and I even used rhe foam roller before hand.

10 x 100yd sprints

Even after the stretching I did before the sprints... I'm pretty sore. Feels good though:cool:

Now I know why track sprinters are so f'in ripped. Quads and Hamstrings are both feeling that workout.

Im at the level now where, in order for me to get in the low single digits, im going to have to switch my diet up. I think im going to go with the EVO diet too. I've never been into the strict counting calories and macros, but I want to take my game to the next level.

Does anyone know a good tool that I can use to keep macros accurate by plugging in the food I intake?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just staring at my 2 oxandrovar wishing my pct was over and recovery period. This thread is solidifying my opinion that i did right buying gw s4 and oxandrovar. . Are you running any test shrine? Keep up the fuckin good work bro its inspiring!

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Just staring at my 2 oxandrovar wishing my pct was over and recovery period. This thread is solidifying my opinion that i did right buying gw s4 and oxandrovar. . Are you running any test shrine? Keep up the fuckin good work bro its inspiring!

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

No test brother... I was just running the GW, S4 and Oxandrovar. It's awesome by itself, but personally I would rather use it as kicker to a cycle because it kicks in so damn fast.

No test brother... I was just running the GW, S4 and Oxandrovar. It's awesome by itself, but personally I would rather use it as kicker to a cycle because it kicks in so damn fast.

Def doing you well as a solo stack. Stacked with test would also compliment it well.

Did you ever post measurements pre/post? Just curious. Somewhere in the thread you said 8lbs.....that kinda speaks volumes.. I didnt think I saw anything in the thread, but I usually miss the obvious stuff lol

Did you ever post measurements pre/post? Just curious. Somewhere in the thread you said 8lbs.....that kinda speaks volumes.. I didnt think I saw anything in the thread, but I usually miss the obvious stuff lol

No.. I didn't bro. Yup.. you will gain muscle mass no doubt. From what I understood it was more of a cutter, but IMO its a awesome for recomping

No.. I didn't bro. Yup.. you will gain muscle mass no doubt. From what I understood it was more of a cutter, but IMO its a awesome for recomping

Yea, thats what I was curious to see your end results with the S-4 and GW. S-4 alone is solid at blasting away for a recomp or cut. Solid thread bro, thanks for sticking with it for info purposes..

Yea, thats what I was curious to see your end results with the S-4 and GW. S-4 alone is solid at blasting away for a recomp or cut. Solid thread bro, thanks for sticking with it for info purposes..

Thanks man.. Oxandrovar is definitely a must try, but I REALLY want to try primobol dex

Thanks man.. Oxandrovar is definitely a must try, but I REALLY want to try primobol dex

I saw that super stack Dylan posted and I thought the same thing.....if I was bulking, that stack would be my agenda

Top Bottom