Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shrine's Oxandrovar/Sarms1 Log- Game Time

Awesome work. Good to hear your strength is increasing. Foam roller is my saviour...I dont think id be able to do upper body strength training without rolling my back. I use tennis ball as well for knots around shoulder blades and ribs.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Awesome work. Good to hear your strength is increasing. Foam roller is my saviour...I dont think id be able to do upper body strength training without rolling my back. I use tennis ball as well for knots around shoulder blades and ribs.

Thats a good idea for the tennis balls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nice work brother Shrine. Keeping going at it hard. Summertime countdown is in the 90s.

Day 20 One day shy of 3 wks

This weekend didnt go as I liked... I was traveling for business so didnt get workout like I wanted to but non the less, I slimming down and feeling great.

Today was supposed to be leg day... and after one week of resting my legs, i thought i would be ready and when i started warming up my hamstring started bugging me AGAIN.. needless to say, I was pretty pissed.

So ill stay off it for another week. I hate not doing legs, but you do what you gotta do.

I didn't feel like working out today, but decided to do chest and through in calves as well. I did about 12-14 sets between the two.

P.M. Workout

My big bro WPA doesn't want me doing legs at all, but I couldn't help it. I had to do cardio:D

* 2000 Jump Rope Sets

Shot out to GW cause I dont even get tired. Sarms1 is the best in the business and im kicking ass with it.

* No sides so far
* Nice strength gains
* Cardiovascular is great
* Dropping BF

So far so good. Ill be starting 3 caps tomorrow of Oxandrovar to finish out my last 3 weeks. I can tell its going to get better too.

Day 20 One day shy of 3 wks

This weekend didnt go as I liked... I was traveling for business so didnt get workout like I wanted to but non the less, I slimming down and feeling great.

Today was supposed to be leg day... and after one week of resting my legs, i thought i would be ready and when i started warming up my hamstring started bugging me AGAIN.. needless to say, I was pretty pissed.

So ill stay off it for another week. I hate not doing legs, but you do what you gotta do.

I didn't feel like working out today, but decided to do chest and through in calves as well. I did about 12-14 sets between the two.

P.M. Workout

My big bro WPA doesn't want me doing legs at all, but I couldn't help it. I had to do cardio:D

* 2000 Jump Rope Sets

Shot out to GW cause I dont even get tired. Sarms1 is the best in the business and im kicking ass with it.

* No sides so far
* Nice strength gains
* Cardiovascular is great
* Dropping BF

So far so good. Ill be starting 3 caps tomorrow of Oxandrovar to finish out my last 3 weeks. I can tell its going to get better too.

looks great bro, love the dedication!
jesus i dont think i would ever miss leg day lol .

Good work bro, I always check your log each day. :) I skipped a proper warm up yesterday and got a spasm in my neck/trap area after first set of oh press. The foam roller at the gym is to soft for me and I had just completed 10 x 6 deads...I still got a 7 k walk in then did soft tissue work 4-5 times throughout the day. Today just cardio ...kettlebells & jump rope to let the neck unlock a bit more.

Good work bro, I always check your log each day. :) I skipped a proper warm up yesterday and got a spasm in my neck/trap area after first set of oh press. The foam roller at the gym is to soft for me and I had just completed 10 x 6 deads...I still got a 7 k walk in then did soft tissue work 4-5 times throughout the day. Today just cardio ...kettlebells & jump rope to let the neck unlock a bit more.

I have serious neck issues.. I think its my 4 or 5 vertebrae down that is degenerative and it causes nerves to get pinched when I tweek it. So I cant do HEAVY shrugs or it will be jacked up for like a week.

I'm fighting lile two injuries right now.. my hammy and my shoulder. Ive kinda just been powering through my shoulder issue, but I mighr just do cardio the next couple days to give it a break. I feel like a old man bro.. :mad:

I have serious neck issues.. I think its my 4 or 5 vertebrae down that is degenerative and it causes nerves to get pinched when I tweek it. So I cant do HEAVY shrugs or it will be jacked up for like a week.

I'm fighting lile two injuries right now.. my hammy and my shoulder. Ive kinda just been powering through my shoulder issue, but I mighr just do cardio the next couple days to give it a break. I feel like a old man bro.. :mad:

I feel your pain brother. I think the older wr get the more inherent tightnesses and degenerative issues we accumulate. A percentage of our time must be spent maintaing a degree of tissue quality..I have also find it a lot harder to find strength gains with knots, spasm & poor quality tissue. My strength overhead has a direct correlation to how I feel through the upper back/shoulders/neck.

Top Bottom