Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shrine's Oxandrovar/Sarms1 Log- Game Time

Nothing wrong with that! So what's next for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to run EQ and Test for 20 weeks from AY... cant wait. I think im going to run my test dose low. Probably around 350mg and EQ at 800mg. Their EQ is 400mg per ml!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Im going to run EQ and Test for 20 weeks from AY... cant wait. I think im going to run my test dose low. Probably around 350mg and EQ at 800mg. Their EQ is 400mg per ml!

I'm starting their eq tomorrow at 300

did u have any sleep issues at all. and my skin looks to be really tan im into 2 week of ox and n2guard

Sent from my SGH-T989D using EliteFitness

did u have any sleep issues at all. and my skin looks to be really tan im into 2 week of ox and n2guard

Sent from my SGH-T989D using EliteFitness

I slept like a baby bro.. No sides at all

Day 42 Yesterday

Chest A.M. workout

I did chest today amd was pretty ecstatic... I hit a new personal best with Dumbbell press.

5 x 5 working my way to 120lbs, and could have went up to 125lbs, but my shoulder was messing with a bit so decided to take it easy.

P.M. Workout
Ran for 35min and felt great.

Seriously guys, if you are considering running a cycle, definitely grab a couple bottles of any of the GK Prohormones. They are good shit.

Starting PCT today

You are really killing it shrine! Amazing log but first and foremost there is nothing like the self satifaction of getting in the best shape of your life.Its a life changer .

Sorry to dig this up, I've been preparing to run this exact cycle and I was wondering if running n2slin along side with it would be beneficial? (during pct and actual cycle)

nutritional partitioning is very beneficial and certainly on a cycle... So yes

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

nutritional partitioning is very beneficial and certainly on a cycle... So yes

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

pretty much, i dont think there is a wrong time to get the most out of every calorie you consume but optium time would be during cycle and pct .

Top Bottom