Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shrine's Oxandrovar/Sarms1 Log- Game Time

I agree.. Just seeing the numbers and taking one day at a time does make it more real. Leaders are trackers... not just in fitness, but any area of your life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I agree.. Just seeing the numbers and taking one day at a time does make it more real. Leaders are trackers... not just in fitness, but any area of your life.

Saffron extract is good for app suppression.

If I want to go to sub10% counting is a must for me. Just being able to see the count and breakdown makes it all real for me. I see a lot of adds for different products and services that promise you will lose weight without counting..the thing I notice about their testimonial before and afters is that the after photo looks like they lost a lot of muscle as well as fat. Im like wtf? How is starving yourself smart nutrition?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

yes when you are getting to those levels, it is nessassary.To get under 10% with no calorie counting, you would have to have a god like metabolism.

Unless you've counted calories for years, which means you can pretty much count in your head easily your breakdown. I only track things anymore when I'm in prep. I can get extremely close on everything without counting since I did it so long

Unless you've counted calories for years, which means you can pretty much count in your head easily your breakdown. I only track things anymore when I'm in prep. I can get extremely close on everything without counting since I did it so long

Im bad at it Rick.. So I have to use this app till I really get a good idea of where im at. Im getting into single digits damit

Tomorrow Marks Week 6- The Final Dose of Oxandrovar

So tomorrow marks 6 weeks of pure strength gains on Oxandrovar... And I can tell you, for the money, it is well worth it. I was actually quite surprised how well this PH worked, with almost no side effects what so ever. Now I think it had a lot to do with all of the ancillaries I was using such as N2Guard.. Which is absolutely necessary.

Now I didn't cut as much as I wanted to, because I have always relied on my training to make up for any fat loss, but the cutting aspect is awesome. I would run Oxandrovar one of 3 ways..

1. Either as a Kicker at the beginning of a cycle, which I highly recommend because it kicks in so damn fast

or

2. As a finisher to a cycle to polish made gains and cut

or

3. As a stand alone which works very well for those of you who don't dabble on the dark side

Effectiveness
10 out of 10

I thought Ox was very effective... I'll tell you truthfully that the strength gains were fucking ridiculous. It kicked in 5 days and in a little over 2 weeks I gained about 7 LBS. I thought for sure the strength I was getting was just placebo effect, but the weight was going up like nothing. Usually when you start to lift your heavy weight, your max, you might get that last one up or even stall out. That wasn't the case with Ox. You could easily push through maybe two or even three more reps. And the next time you hit that muscle group, the weight would go up more just to see if you could lift it, and to my surprise, everytime that weight went up!

Negative Side Effects

Honestly, the side effects were quite minimal. The only issue I ever recall was a couple pimples here and there. No BP issues or lethargy at all.

Dosing

Dosing was easy for sure. I wish I would have started taking 3 caps at the 2 week mark, but I was playing it safe to see how my body would react. I took it on a empty stomach and no issues there either.. Not even a bad taste after it sits in your empty stomach for those wondering. I was dosing it every 8 hours when I started taking 3, and I would just set a alarm to remind myself.

Value
10 out of 10

For the price you can't go wrong here. I got two bottles and for the strength and cutting aspect this product provides it's totally worth it. Every log I have read so far has been nothing but positive feedback so I'm sure everyone feels the same way.

Overall Thoughts

I think Oxandrovar is a great product... I didn't get that feeling I get running test, but that was expected. Like I have said many times throughout the log, I had more strength with Ox then I did running test and Var, so needless to say I was very pleased. That's why I recommended it as a kicker, because the superman strength you get. I also have had a higher then normal libido, so that was a plus. Would I buy this product again... HELL YEAH! I was fucking savage and was getting compliments left and right about my size and how I look the biggest I ever have :cool:

It's funny cause I took this product expecting to just cut and I got a great recomp going on. I could have cut more if my diet would have been dialed in, but I didn't start getting really serious with that until my big bro WPA helped me along the way. I'll keep adding to this log as I go through PCT to let you know how I recover and final thoughts.

Quick Recap

* Massive strength gains
* Increased libido
* Tight muscles overall- Pumped
* Great recomp and cutting capibilities
* Great sense of well being
* Almost zero side effects

Top Bottom