Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shrine's Oxandrovar/Sarms1 Log- Game Time

The strength that you get with Oxandrovar is the biggest attribute IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Very surprising. I still can't get over the strength results.

Day 35 Week 5

Today I did chest workout and my strength continues to increase.. This Oxandrovar is the shit.

A.M. Fasted Workout
Typical chest workout but hit a PR with Dumbbells today.
5x5 Dumbbell Press 120lbs ea. I was feelimg pretty savage.

Walked for about 30mins in the P.M.

Yesterday

Was supposed to be a leg day but after running sprints on saturday my hamstrings were super sore. So I just hit cardio for 45mins. Felt awesome.

This cycle has been very enjoyable and the strenght gains are the most evident.

New Element to the mix

After to my big bro WPA and picking his brain I decided to really track my macros and start the EVO diet. I have never been good at tracking calories or macros so this is a big step in the right direction to get into single digits for body fat ranges. DIET has always been my biggest challenge.. Not because Im not disciplined, but because im just bad at tracking and counting. SUCK at math:what:

Picked up the app "Lose it" and it works wonders. Helping me keep track and giving macro percentages. So the EVO diet consist of:

65-70% Fat
25-30% Protein
5% Fat

With a refeed once a week

Currently the last two days have looked like this: 2,319 Calories a day which should put me slightly under maintenance.

Monday:
44% Fat
47% Protein
9% Carbs

Today's Macros
51% Fat
40% Protein
8% Carbs

Below is the link to the evo diet for those interested.

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-evolutionary-diet

So as you can tell I need to get it dialed in more, but looking good so far. Bout to get shredded baby!

Third Day on EVO diet myself and I really like it. I bought some Ketone Test Strips and was already in Ketosis after yesterday's walk. I think this has to do with my previous diet which was Paleo with -500 cals a day.

Third Day on EVO diet myself and I really like it. I bought some Ketone Test Strips and was already in Ketosis after yesterday's walk. I think this has to do with my previous diet which was Paleo with -500 cals a day.

Good stuff.. I need to get my protein intake down a bit, but its going well so far

Good stuff.. I need to get my protein intake down a bit, but its going well so far

From what I read, you are pretty good given your stated goal (Single digit bf%). You want to be in ketosis where your body is using fat for energy, but you want it to use some of your bf for energy. The most important thing seems to be keeping carbs under 30g.

Just what I have read on several Keto Diet (aka Evo diet) forums.

yIt can be a pain in the ass to track calories shrine but it is very very helpful, when looking to shred down.

If I want to go to sub10% counting is a must for me. Just being able to see the count and breakdown makes it all real for me. I see a lot of adds for different products and services that promise you will lose weight without counting..the thing I notice about their testimonial before and afters is that the after photo looks like they lost a lot of muscle as well as fat. Im like wtf? How is starving yourself smart nutrition?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom