Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should i squat and deadlift whilst Cutting

sparkant

Hey guys, i am well aware of the benefits of the squat and deadlift for mass , however i am unsure wether i should be doing these during cutting or should i save them for bulking i always do them when bulking and have built up some reasonable strength on both of these but obviously my progress stops when i am in a calorie defecit any help would be great

you can and SHOULD do them, just don't be disappointed if you don't add weight to them the way you were when you were bulking

when i had to train without those exercises my trainnig (especially back and legs day) was boring and not very motivating

but maybe you dont enjoy lifting heavy ass weight lol

you can and SHOULD do them, just don't be disappointed if you don't add weight to them the way you were when you were bulking
i was thinking this , i will probably just aim to equal previous weight and reps as previous workouts this is what i do on other body parts

when i had to train without those exercises my trainnig (especially back and legs day) was boring and not very motivating

but maybe you dont enjoy lifting heavy ass weight lol
LOL where in uk are you im in midlands will come and show you lol

Top Bottom