Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I add or increase anything to my cycle

dude congrats on losing a lot of fat. but now you are just skin and bones at almost 6 feet and only in the 140's.. you don't just jump on steroids because you want to build muscle. you need to be lifting weights for years and years to build a base.. you are just wasting your money and time and will set yourself back further if you touch hormones at this point.

fix your diet
and get on a workout routine

end of story

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/bulking-up-using-your-diet-steve-way-830603.html read this thread and follow this and start lifting weights

you are way way way way behind the curve at this point and I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but you aren't gonna turn into the hulk overnight. right now you are trying to do just a shortcut but in fitness there is no such things as short cuts ever

Ok so definitely follow the advice previously given, stop the cycle and start pct NOW before you cause permanent damage

Now lets start with the foundation to everything and we will help you from there. YOUR DIET!
Please post up what your exact diet is day to day. Aka what you're eating, exact measurement of what you're eating, and when

Ex:
930am
6oz chicken breast w/olive oil
2cups brown rice
1cup broccoli

And be honest. Don't exaggerate or just say "I eat alot of clean carbs and tons of protein" trust me, diet is everything. Bet we can get you to
180 and lean without AAS

Guessing that This is for you scoot ^^^^

Definitely wasn't for you brother, I'm not keen on preaching to the choir, just riding your coattails and trying to keep youngster from needing TRT permanently.

Top Bottom