Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I add or increase anything to my cycle

Scooterbug06

Hey. This is my first real cycle and I am wondering if I need to add anything or increase anything. Looking for strength gains and to stay lean. I'm 5'10" 145-150lbs and 22 years old. Just started an 8 week cycle of 50mg dbol a day, 1cc(1ml) of deca every Tuesday and Friday, and 1.5cc(1.5ml) of sustanon every Tuesday and Friday. What is everyone's opinion on this? Also I want to stay healthy and sexually active. I have a wife to please haha.

a lot of gear for your first cycle. You should be more specific and say the MG of each androgenic. I would get another bottle of deca and test and go 12 weeks for most gains. the long esters with deca take 10-14 weeks to fully reap the benefits.

Hey. This is my first real cycle and I am wondering if I need to add anything or increase anything. Looking for strength gains and to stay lean. I'm 5'10" 145-150lbs and 22 years old. Just started an 8 week cycle of 50mg dbol a day, 1cc(1ml) of deca every Tuesday and Friday, and 1.5cc(1.5ml) of sustanon every Tuesday and Friday. What is everyone's opinion on this? Also I want to stay healthy and sexually active. I have a wife to please haha.

Bad choice for a first cycle. What are the mg/ml of your gear? What kind if AI are you on? Are you taking prami r caber for the deca? Are you taking anything for general wellness? How long have you been lifting for? IMHO you're too damn small to be worrying about using gear. You're 5' 10 and only 140lbs. A strong diet is what you need.

I take an abundance of daily vitamins and a double dose of milk tissle for general wellness and to help counter some dbol effects. I eat very clean and get high doses of protein. I have been into fitness for about 8 months. I was almost over weight at about 180 lbs of all fat no muscle. I started off just to lose weight. Now that I've lost it all I want to get cut up and larger muscle mass. I'm reducing cardio and focusing on lifting heavier with 8-12 reps and as many sets as I can. Working till failure. This is the type of response I am looking for. Since I'm new I need to get all the advise possible to stay safe. What is prami and caber and what's it's uses?

You should have done more research bro. You say you have a wife to please? Deca is known to give something called "deca dick" where your dick will stop working. It's caused by the progesterone that deca creates in the body which is a female hormone that males don't need. It will kill your dick. Caber is what we use to kill the progesterone hence keeping your dick working. Caber is expensive as fuck

I know deca dick is common but the way ppl say it ud think every single person gets it ive never had a single problem on deca or tren with anything to combat it nor has anybody i actually know in person who takes gear not an attack at all at u because for a first time user its good advice to give him to be aware and he should be ready for whatever comes his way its just sometimes seems overhyped when people post good luck getting hard or ull get deca dick, just because who wrote it did doesnt mean everyone does lol

asking how things look after starting is not ideal.

2 small u need 2 eat

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I do eat clean carbs and high protein in several small portions daily. Not a ton of food as I want to stay lean.

I've been on dbol for 3 weeks and I have just started the sus and deca Friday. Next sus ad deca dose being Tuesday. I'm sure it's not to late to add or change anything.

Top Bottom