Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I add or increase anything to my cycle

Threads like this make me laugh. You've injected dangerous drugs into your body without knowing what you are doing. Next time make a thread and learn before you start. You shouldn't be running dbol for 8 weeks. You shouldn't even be cycling at 145 pounds at 5'10 and you've only been training for 8 months. Do the smart thing and stop now before you hurt yourself.

What exactly are clean carbs bro? Lol this thread is killing me. You are seriously under informed on how to cycle. Not only that but you started before you had the facts and you don't even know how to build a diet plan.

The purpose of this site is not to spoon feed everyone who thinks they need to use AAS but to help those that have actually done their own research and planned a cycle then came and asked it they had their shit right.

You need to stop using. Start pct ASAP and forget about it until you're ready. By this I mean until you have built a strong base to build on, have learned about diet compositions and how to make them fit to your realistic goals and have researched and understood what these different compounds do you your body.

I mean shit you're running test and Dbol with no AI. Deca with no caber. You have no pct set up. This is a logistical fucking nightmare to navigate bro. Educate yourself.

Even though I wouldn't touch deca, I would add .5mg of caber every 3 days, and get some aromasin incase you see some sign of gyno, if you do run 6.25mg a day. Buy n2gaurd and run that along with your dbol, I would only run dbol for 4 weeks. Have you got pct sorted?

If I were you though I would get off and start pct, you should have researched before you hopped on.

I tried to research so much in the past before starting anything. Every thread I find about someone asking what to do and how to start and what is what is full of people bashing and no one helping. Instead of bashing tell me what I need to do. Wht to use, when, why, how, and where to get it. Jut looking for help.

So feed me big man

First stop using ASAP. You're no where near ready for it. Start pct.

DAA
Post cycle (protein factory)
Unleashed (protein factory)
If these are sold out try forged post cycle.
Formeron (black lion labs)

Get some aromasin from ag-guys to help with sides from the Dbol and if you've already pinned the sust.

Grab some caber or prami for the deca.

All you need is a good diet and exercise program.

First stop using ASAP. You're no where near ready for it. Start pct.

DAA
Post cycle (protein factory)
Unleashed (protein factory)
If these are sold out try forged post cycle.
Formeron (black lion labs)

Get some aromasin from ag-guys to help with sides from the Dbol and if you've already pinned the sust.

Grab some caber or prami for the deca.

All you need is a good diet and exercise program.

Find a book on amazon called "nutrient timing." Amongst other things, it explains the concept of muscle insulin sensitivity as it relates to post workout carb-feeding, which is the first thing I tell people I train to consider when they're bulking. Your two most important carb meals are going to be as soon as you awake because your cortisol levels are at a high point and are trying to catabolize your muscle throughout the evening, and when you're finished working out. You need to focus on six small meals, and if you do cheat, try to do so in a.m. as opposed to PM. Lastly, here's a nickles worth of free advice, you may not want to bite the hand that feeds the bird when you're on their site and they're doing you a favor and sharing their experiences. If cycled improperly, deca can cause permanent endocrine damage, more-so than most steroids.

Thanks! That helps a lot.

Should I stop taking the dbol everyday also or can I continue on with it?

How long should I go with pct since I've only pinned sus and deca once.

Where can I get caber or prami from and how much should I use and how long.

I will most def order the book.

Thanks and please keep posting wht to do an experiences as this is a learning experience for me.

Top Bottom