Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I add or increase anything to my cycle

Thanks! That helps a lot.

Should I stop taking the dbol everyday also or can I continue on with it?

How long should I go with pct since I've only pinned sus and deca once.

Where can I get caber or prami from and how much should I use and how long.

I will most def order the book.

Thanks and please keep posting wht to do an experiences as this is a learning experience for me.

No stop the Dbol too. You can get them from ag-guys.

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5mg

Since you only pinned the deca once you shouldn't have a huge prob with the sides but the sust and Dbol need you to run the aroma. You can prob even get away with just running formeron for its entirety to reduce any estrogen sides. Get it from strong supplements dot com.

Ok thanks.. And another thing... Even more reason to stop I guess...
I did my first injection Friday. Cleaned area, used 23ga 1" syringe, drew out 1cc deca then 1.5cc sus, and injected on the side of my righ quad. Now it's hurting so bad I almost can't stand on it and hurts to walk. It does seem to be swelling some but the area is not red and you can't see the injection site. I was very clean about it. Is this normal????

Ok thanks.. And another thing... Even more reason to stop I guess...
I did my first injection Friday. Cleaned area, used 23ga 1" syringe, drew out 1cc deca then 1.5cc sus, and injected on the side of my righ quad. Now it's hurting so bad I almost can't stand on it and hurts to walk. It does seem to be swelling some but the area is not red and you can't see the injection site. I was very clean about it. Is this normal????

2.5ml in the quad can cause PIP in certain people. Also Virgin muscle man.

Post injection pain=pip I assume?

It hurts pretty bad i won't lie haha.

Thanks man.

Out of curiosity if I were to have done the glute instead would it have lessend the pip?

Post injection pain=pip I assume?

It hurts pretty bad i won't lie haha.

Thanks man.

Out of curiosity if I were to have done the glute instead would it have lessend the pip?

It's possible since its a bigger muscle group. All depends on the person, the gear being Injected, needle size, viscosity of the oil, speed at which you inject ect...

Ill throw in my 2 cents. Deca is a harsh steroid in my book. If your gonna be hard headed and stay on then just do the sustanon and def no deca. You will be in bad shape if this goes south using deca meaning you don't recover right from it. You could go months before your pecker works right again if you ever get it working again. You mess around and screw up and end up on HRT for the rest if your life and regret it all.

What are some good store bought supplements to use? Ad what's a good site that lays out some good exercise and diet programs. I feel that I am on a good diet now but ill take in all advise and information I can. Thanks

Top Bottom