Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"serious" advice needed... wow, this is as serious as i get...

swami says: become a bank security guard in alaska during the winter. arrest anyone coming in with a ski mask. that will solve all of your "problems".

DO I??? stay and deal with it... i'd have to put up with a powerhungry bitch and a lazy ass fucker who doesnt do anything to stop her.... but i get the kids i know and love...

or do i go??? and work with a great building director who is deeply respected?

If you have worked in this position for a while you probably know that working with adults is much more of a pain than working with the kids. Yes, the grass is always greener, but the kids need you. Suffer for the children!! :D LOL No, really..I think you should place the kids needs first, especially since I assume your non-profit organization is child-focused. Good luck!

Re: Re: "serious" advice needed... wow, this is as serious as i get...

Temple01 said:

If you were blind how would you sort these children???

i'm sorry.. this one went over my head.

Re: Re: Re: "serious" advice needed... wow, this is as serious as i get...

madbomber31 said:

i'm sorry.. this one went over my head.

The statement seemed that you were for some reason differentiating children by color...the black ones being more fun. My point was if you were blind you could not see whether they were black or white they would all just be children which is really just what they are anyway and some would be fun and some would not be so fun but race would have nothing to do with it.

so, somehow you are going to turn this into a race issue? i guess i should have been more clear... the place i would be going is in a rich neighborhood with kids that are more well off.. they play their ps2's all day... BORING!!!

dont start with race bullshit.

I'm just picking on 'ya...don't get your shorts all in a knot. We are all racist to varying degrees..I simply found how you differentiated between the two schools interesting. I have been guilty of saying similar things myself.

madbomber31 said:
my building now is 50-50 black and white.. the one i'd go to is about 90-10 white kids... i seem to get along well with all kids but the black ones are a bit more fun...

Blacks are always more fun, they do not waste valuable brain power with reading, writing and arithmetic, but do however favor lyric rhyming, basketball dribbling / shooting and being wannabe comedians / actors.

It sickens me that there are more budding black comedians in America than black engineers.

mix in "No studying" with loads of "hip-hop" and "Sprite soda" equates to some funny motherf*ckers

To me, you sound like some liberal who peddles caring because he thinks it sells.

Sirwanksalot

Re: Re: "serious" advice needed... wow, this is as serious as i get...

SirWanksalot said:

Blacks are always more fun, they do not waste valuable brain power with reading, writing and arithmetic, but do however favor lyric rhyming, basketball dribbling / shooting and being wannabe comedians / actors.

It sickens me that there are more budding black comedians in America than black engineers.

mix in "No studying" with loads of "hip-hop" and "Sprite soda" equates to some funny motherf*ckers

To me, you sound like some liberal who peddles caring because he thinks it sells.

Sirwanksalot

Liberal, ummmmm no. They shoot liberals where I'm from but I'm a girl so I can push it a bit. It just struck me as it is something I have been thinking about lately. In the school system
here, when you listen to people talk about the kids, they says things like "the little Native American girl" or "the Native American kids". I have never heard my daughter referred to as "the little Czechoslovakian girl" nor have I ever heard anyone say "the little blonde haired kids" so I must assume that the sorting has something to do with a tan.
Racism seems to be a function of one of our 5 senses, the gift of sight. If we were all blind would it still exist or would we simply move on to how people sounded different than we do or smelled different than we do? If everyone in the world were blind would there be more black engineers.
What started all this for me is that I have always thought of myself as not being racist and then my daughter brought a friend home from school who was Native American and whether I liked it or not my reaction to her was not the same as it would have been if she had brought home the new girl that had brown hair and blue eyes. What I was reacting to was not that the child appeared to be poor as her parents are better educated and make more money than I do. Anyway, I'm rambling but you get the point.

MB - sorry didn't mean to take you thread off track. There is BS in ANY job. I am self employed and sometimes the boss can be a real bitch...lazy, moody and she spends way too much time typing inane shit on an internet chat board. Do you spend most of your time dealing with administration or do you spend most of your time dealing with the kids? If it's most admin then go where they are easier to deal with but if its mostly with the kids then stay with the kids that you love.

sirwanksalot helped a little bit.. though his post was about as moronic as the come... he helped..

he's right, we need more black engineers, computer techs, etc... and thats what i am there for, to run educational programs to whoever will participate... seeing how i have far more "black" kids here then there... that means i can reach more. thanks for the moronic post.

Top Bottom