Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log SARMS Testosterone Log

very nice to see you're on top of the workouts

Thanks for all the support fellas! Wicked to be one on here and read it all. Keeps me motivated on the days I have to dig deep

Played the charity tournament today. Was a good time we came up short but got 4 solid games in. Christ I’m sore haha

Enjoy your day bros
@CodeNameDuchess dig deep and push it hard bro we have your back in the EF FAMILY! :)

any playing pics? come on :)

Thanks for all the support fellas! Wicked to be one on here and read it all. Keeps me motivated on the days I have to dig deep

Played the charity tournament today. Was a good time we came up short but got 4 solid games in. Christ I’m sore haha

Enjoy your day bros
Enjoy this weekend and keep killing it!!!

Workout

Warmup with dynamic movements and stretches. Some marches to really get the blood flowing

Hurdle jump sticking the landing

Superset with standing chest pass

10 x 8
10 x 8

Wall push (leg focused)

20 seconds

20 seconds

20 seconds

20 seconds

Landmine split jerk

5 x 45
5 x 55
5 x 65

Superset with stability ball stir the pot

Skater squat

8 x 5
8 x 5

Superset with parallel grip pull ups (4 second hang)

Single leg bench squat

Super set with 1 arm DB row

10 x 65
10 x 65

Super set with 1/2 kneeling chop

8 x 95
8 x 95

Finished with a light tempo run. 5 sets of 7.5 speed , 3.0 incline for 60 seconds with 60 second walk in between

Decent workout but my knee was a little tender during the skater squats so I cut them to use 2 sets. Was tender a few weeks ago and I most likely aggravated it again playing floor hockey.

Workout

Warmup with dynamic movements and stretches. Some marches to really get the blood flowing

Hurdle jump sticking the landing

Superset with standing chest pass

10 x 8
10 x 8

Wall push (leg focused)

20 seconds

20 seconds

20 seconds

20 seconds

Landmine split jerk

5 x 45
5 x 55
5 x 65

Superset with stability ball stir the pot

Skater squat

8 x 5
8 x 5

Superset with parallel grip pull ups (4 second hang)

Single leg bench squat

Super set with 1 arm DB row

10 x 65
10 x 65

Super set with 1/2 kneeling chop

8 x 95
8 x 95

Finished with a light tempo run. 5 sets of 7.5 speed , 3.0 incline for 60 seconds with 60 second walk in between

Decent workout but my knee was a little tender during the skater squats so I cut them to use 2 sets. Was tender a few weeks ago and I most likely aggravated it again playing floor hockey.
@CodeNameDuchess workout done right....awesome updates..........

Top Bottom