Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review of Omega's Genetec EnerG...

sawastea

Omega allowed several members to "test drive" his new glutamine peptide product, called Genetic EnerG. It is a product, like his old G-Plenish, but now vanilla flavored. What I really liked about the original G-Plenish was that, though it greatly helped me in recovery, it aided me in overall health (i.e. cold's, flu's, virus', etc). The weather fluctuates a lot in NYC, so aside from being a supplement for the gym, it is ideal for those who are 'on the go', especially during the winter months, like myself.

Another problem that arose was how to mix it. I normally used a blender, so that really wasn't a problem. However, trying to 'stir' it or 'shake' it, left a lot to be desired, as it formed clumps easily. Again, this was based on G-Plenish. So far, mixing has been a little easier, even while 'shaking' the bottle.

Since then, I have finished my bottle and have been pleasantly surprised. Actually, that is a bad choice of words. I'm not necessarily surprised because G-Plenish delivered the results, but with a better taste, mixability and better DOMS, this product is the shiznit.

Also been on it for about a month... I do notice increased recovery. great product imo!

Top Bottom