Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NITRONOX Pro review

RickRock13

Da Pope
Platinum
I was given the oppurtunity to try out NITRONOX pro preworkout from Elvia for an honest review of my experience, so I am here to share it with everyone interested.

I used it exclusively for the last week. Overused many preworkouts over my days, so I was interested in seeing how it stacked up against others I have used before.

Formula: I was actually pleasantly surprised with the ingredients included. It had a nice dose of Agmatine sulfate in it and beta alanine, which are both things I love preworkout. I also liked the inclusion of Taurine, and the energy matrix looked good. The question is how well it performed.

Taste and mixability: I had the strawberry kiwi flavor, and I honestly didn't think the flavor was the best. It wasn't bad necessarily, but it wasn't exactly anything enjoyable either. Taste is not my real concern but thought it should be noted. However, it did mix up very easily with no clumps or anything like that.

Energy and focus: this was going to be the real test of the product for me. Within about 15-20 minutes of dosing one scoop of it, I felt its effects. It was incredibly strong without being too strong. I didn't get jittery or anything like that, but it gave me a very nice feeling, and by the time I was at the gym I was ready to rock the iron. It gave me plenty of energy all throughout the workouts, and I thoroughly enjoyed it every day I used it. The energy and focus it provided is easily one of the best I've experienced since the good preworkouts were around before the ban of DMAA. VERY VERY SOLID in this area. The effects also lasted a good amount of time, and one scoop alone is very powerful. I have a high tolerance to stims, and this was more than enough for me.

Pumps: given the formula, I knew the pumps could potentially be very good and they were. The Agmatine sulfate I'm sure helped a lot with that. I've had better pumps with some other products, but this did fit the bill very nicely as an added benefit to an already good formula.

Overall: I was very pleased with NITRONOX pro for the most part. The serving size of only 25, and the taste are the only real downfalls for me. However the serving size is not as big of a deal considering one scoop should be all you ever need. The pumps, energy, and focus were all very good and everything I expected and more. I think its a solid preworkout formula, and anyone that uses it would be happy with its effects. I would give it a 8.5 out of 10 overall.

That's for the honest review matey. I am glad you really liked it. You pretty much thought exactly what I do. Taste is not great but it never will be if it contains everything it is suppose to (like it does). I used to be really sensitive to stimulants so far from a stimulant junkie so I was curious how other guys who have used a lot of stimulants in the past would find this stuff. I know you, stackinplates and Rambo have used a lot of stimulants (not sure about the other guys) and so far you all love it's effects. I know the other guys have used tonnes of caffeine in the past. This is much more than the caffeine content as it only contains 225mg per scoop so I am very happy all the other ingredients are having such a effect.

So you didn't crash at all? This is something all guys have commented on. In the past I have used some great pre workouts and in the gym I loved them but soon after (sauna or at home) I would feel awful (sometimes anxious and always get bad shakes etc). This stuff doesn't do anything like that and only adds to the rest of my day. I personally think 25 servings is good though. Some come with more servings but they usually require more scoops to be highly effective.

Thanks again for trying this out for me. I value your opinion very highly so that's why I wanted you to try it out. Enjoy the rest of your tub. Did you get a shaker with it?

That's for the honest review matey. I am glad you really liked it. You pretty much thought exactly what I do. Taste is not great but it never will be if it contains everything it is suppose to (like it does). I used to be really sensitive to stimulants so far from a stimulant junkie so I was curious how other guys who have used a lot of stimulants in the past would find this stuff. I know you, stackinplates and Rambo have used a lot of stimulants (not sure about the other guys) and so far you all love it's effects. I know the other guys have used tonnes of caffeine in the past. This is much more than the caffeine content as it only contains 225mg per scoop so I am very happy all the other ingredients are having such a effect.

So you didn't crash at all? This is something all guys have commented on. In the past I have used some great pre workouts and in the gym I loved them but soon after (sauna or at home) I would feel awful (sometimes anxious and always get bad shakes etc). This stuff doesn't do anything like that and only adds to the rest of my day. I personally think 25 servings is good though. Some come with more servings but they usually require more scoops to be highly effective.

Thanks again for trying this out for me. I value your opinion very highly so that's why I wanted you to try it out. Enjoy the rest of your tub. Did you get a shaker with it?

I'm definitely a stim junkie for the most part, so saying I was impressed with its effects says a lot about the effectiveness of the product. I don't know exactly the breakdown of what the energy matrix is, but it definitely did its job in that department.

I really did not experience any crash on it at all, which is a very good thing. I've experienced that from a lot of higher potent stimulant preworkouts before, but this one didn't do that, which is incredible considering how effective and powerful it is. I do think the 25 servings is adequate the more it think about it. A lot of other products that have 40+ servings a lot of times require 2 scoops to have a similar effect, which would make only 20 servings.

I did not get a shaker, but that no big deal. I'm happy I was able to try out the NITRONOX

I'm definitely a stim junkie for the most part, so saying I was impressed with its effects says a lot about the effectiveness of the product. I don't know exactly the breakdown of what the energy matrix is, but it definitely did its job in that department.

I really did not experience any crash on it at all, which is a very good thing. I've experienced that from a lot of higher potent stimulant preworkouts before, but this one didn't do that, which is incredible considering how effective and powerful it is. I do think the 25 servings is adequate the more it think about it. A lot of other products that have 40+ servings a lot of times require 2 scoops to have a similar effect, which would make only 20 servings.

I did not get a shaker, but that no big deal. I'm happy I was able to try out the NITRONOX

I am made up you liked it. Today I had a shot of espresso with coconut water after my breakfast. Then I had 1 full scoop of the NitroNOX and headed to the gym. I bet a few people definitely thought I was a bit crazy... crazy workout.

Yeah 25 servings is just over 6 weeks training for me.

I have tried most of the top preworkouts, and research each ingredient before I take something. NitroNox has a huge dose of Beta-Alanine which is first thing I noticed. I like BA, and don't mind the tingles. 3500mgs maybe a bit high for many users. Upon receiving the product, I always do same thing. I open the container for the sniff test. I could smell the strawberry flavoring, but not much kiwi. I started and stayed with the one scooper and 12oz is water is what I will continue after trying 6oz and 8oz.

Formula 4- The formula is a great for energy! One thing I noticed is even after long workouts I had plenty of energy. 225mgs of caffeine isn't a ton. I regularly take pres with 400mgs are caffeine, but I get better overall energy from this one. If I was to knock the formula is I would probably swap beet vulgaris for a better nitrate.

Effectiveness 5 - I enjoyed using this preworkout. I went into the gym focused and I had great lifts. I need a strong energy pre after working a full day this is the perfect pick me up.

Price 4.5 - With code they put up there 30 bucks for a good one scooper pre is nice. If you want a bigger pump may want to add little something more reason it gets 4.5.

Overrall 4.5 - Pumps seem like a afterthought. I know many who workout are looking for that great pump product. Pumps are there just not an over the top pump. What this pre has going for it is this is the best energy without being over the top jittery pre I've tried. Well Done!

I personally am not a big stimulant guy. The problem with stimulants is that if abused, they will increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. They often do more harm then good.

What I like to do is supplement with the stimulant free pre-workout Dspark from n2bm.com before every workout, and only use a stimulant based pre-workout once or twice per week (usually on leg day). That way, my body doesn't become dependant on the stimulants and I don't experience all the cortisol issues.

Top Bottom