Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ready to fight against my horrible genetics after 4 years.

fatcoow

I posted on a forum similar to this four years ago,might even have been here...I was discouraged from anabolics due to my age which was 21 at the time, I understood and changed my diet and training.

Since then I have bulked, cut, bulked and cut some more and had my nutrition critqued by a million different people trying to get rid the perfect physique.

The problem is that I am a hard gainer and a hard loser. I know there is name for this somatype, sorry for not knowing it off hand.

I recently got done with a bulk from 180 to 202. It did not go the best but I gained a decent bit of muscle + fat. I am now cutting down again and am at 192. I would ideally like to do a cycle when my cut is over around 5 weeks from now so that I can possibly FINALLY, after four years get a decent visible six pack.

I was an obese child, so I have some weird stuff going on with the stomach fat. Not quite sure what to do. But I train very hard and and smart ( at least in my opinion I have been listening to shit from people since I was 16 getting my form, training protocols and nutrition in check from all sorts of sources so I feel like I know enough to be "competant" not claiming i am a gym hero or a champion like most of you guys )...I am just frustrated and my bodys in ability to look good in the torso region as when I wear a shirt no one can tell...so its the without shirt part that is frustrating me.

I am confused as to what type of cycle to go on and have read and researched a fair bit. From what I can tell, I want to use anavar as it appears to be relatively side affect free and I have a 7 month old so definitely don't want to be extra cranky, or have issues to deal with when I have someone else to take care of.

Any help would be appreciated and also if you feel I have claimed to be some type of workout god, I assure you this is the farthest thing from the truth. I didn't mean to come across as that at all, just extremely frustrated after consistently training for all of my late teens and most of my adult like.

Also...call me a pussy or whatever you'd like, I will only be doing oral anabolics .

Bad news. Even with gear, you'll still have bad genetics. DOn;t expect any miricles. Until you learn how to get your body to grow, the effects of steroids will be short term -- especially if doing just orals.

My advice -- keep it simple -- 20 mgs of dbol for 4 weeks and see how it goes. Don't expect a big transformation from one cycle.

so you are only 25 now. you are still young.. you haven't even come close to reaching your prime yet.

bodybuilding is tough, whether you have good genetics or not. there is always gonna be someone more jacked than you, so no matter what your genetics are it doesn't mean you cannot bodybuild and enjoy it as a lifestyle and hobby.

the key is learning from your mistakes and finding a workout strategy, gym, mental state, diet, and a whole other host of factors that enable you to excell.

I am not being sarcastic AT ALL. So please don't take it as such, but are you guys telling me to steer away from possible gear again? That is fine if you tell me this, I respect everyone's opinions and knowledge here and usually end up listening, hence four years later I come back to the possibility of a cycle.

Thanks for the feed back!

^^ well what are you full stats? put up a pic so we can see what is going on.

you are pretty much admitting you don't look good at all and hinting that you have no hope. would like to see a pic or atleast hear your stats if you want the best advice

I don't own a camera or camera phone but I suppose I can borrow one and post a pic soon.

I am 6'1. 192 lbs right now. Everything looks pleasing and the way I want it to except the fact that I cannot manage to thicken my ab muscle enough to get them to push out against my skin. I am about 14% bf ( had myself mesaured since I didn't know how to do it ) but my abs are very thin. When I bulk I notice they increase in size ( from feeling them ) but then I tend to lose muscle when I cut regardless of my protein or calorie intake. I figured that with an anabolic advantage I'd be able to put on lean muscle without as much fat gain as I conventionally do despite have a very clean diet ( 100% clean actually I have cheat meal every two weeks and its not a crazy binge ).

I feel like the weird lower stomach fat is something left from childhood and I have been to a doc and a friend who is a plastic surgeon and he said it definitely wasn't loose skin but rather adipose. So essentially I always have a four pack but the lower ab fat is killing me. It is pretty much always there when I've been as low as 165 ( I competed in a weight class specific sport most of my teens and adult life thus far , dont anymore ) and the four pack is also there when I am 202 . So very confused as to what to do, I mean honestly I have been so frustrated by this that I considered cosmetic surgery at one point but it felt too...wrong.

^^^ well if thats your concern then steroids isn't gonna get rid of that.

the built up fat in your lower abs area is the last place most men store fat.. also the inner thighs.. so the only way to get rid of it would be to drop body fat lower. unfortunately if you do that you will also lose muscle mass in the process..

you don't want to have surgery to remove that, never let someone cut you open unless its absolutely necessary.

So there are no cycles I can do that would help me lower bf level at an accelerated rate? Again, thanks for being patient with me, I appreciate it immensely.

are you doing any sort of cardio at all? if so how intense? how is your dairy intake? are you drinking any sort of sugary drinks? how is your salt intake? fat intake?

Top Bottom