Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on chest

How much do you bench?

Why are you worrying about your chest getting too big? Seriously? What are your current stats?

Who cares how much I bench, all I'm wondering, is shouldn't the muscle itself stay upright and firm, for the most part, and continue to get thicker as it grows? Or after any point, would the lower part start to "appear" thinner than before, just b/c on how it lays on the body? Even though it was still technically getting bigger, and growing, would the lower fibers ever start to "hang down" on the body in a way as to appear thinner than before when overall the chest was actually smaller. Get it? Like as the lower part gets big shouldn't always continue to "LOOK" big and thick?

Im honestly lost but Im gonna throw my .02 in here, haha. What I can say is....if you build a good chest upper and lower and its solid great. I dont see how that will change nomatter how much bigger/smaller they get as long as they are being worked. Now in the event you stop working the muscles and you previously had a built chest that where your problems can and will arise. Muscle may begin to sag over time, loose its fullness/size.

I really wish i knew what you meant by "thinner"

Who cares how much I bench, all I'm wondering, is shouldn't the muscle itself stay upright and firm, for the most part, and continue to get thicker as it grows? Or after any point, would the lower part start to "appear" thinner than before, just b/c on how it lays on the body? Even though it was still technically getting bigger, and growing, would the lower fibers ever start to "hang down" on the body in a way as to appear thinner than before when overall the chest was actually smaller. Get it? Like as the lower part gets big shouldn't always continue to "LOOK" big and thick?

I care.

If you're on here with a 225 bench max worrying about your chest getting too developed I'm gonna call you on it.

Bro. Seriously. Just continue to train your chest. Train your chest and back equally.

Do not stress on your chest getting "too big" and "hanging". You will likely never have this problem. Most old guys who spent a lot of time lifting weights in their youth have perfectly normal looking chests. Now, if you let yourself get fat that's another story.

Since you guys are trying to help me, thanks btw, I'm gonna try to explain this better:

When the pec gets so much mass its starts to slightly hang just a little bit b/c of gravity.

What I'm concerned about is this: b/c gravity has more affect on things closer to the ground, would it pull more on the very bottom lower fibers than the ones above, then (even though as the whole muscle grows and all the fibers grow bigger), would, b/c gravity pulled more on the very bottom ones, give the APPEARANCE that the bottom got thinner? Even though all the fibers techinally grew bigger, would the bottom ones, ever start to hang down more, b/c gravity, than the ones above it, thus giving the appearance that the bottom got thinner. That's what I mean, I'm not stupid, I am just having trouble properly conveying my question. I know the fibers didn't "grow thinner" or "shrink" as they grew. They grow bigger as you work them, but am wondering if, as they grow bigger and thicker, would continue to LOOK like they grew, an APPEAR as getting bigger and thicker. Arnold was just an observatory example I was using. This isn't genetics, I don't think, it's just as the fibers grow would not they, for the most part, stay upright and firm and as they grow bigger continue to look like they grew bigger and thicker? Basically, again just for ex) was Arnold's very lower chest, if you were to look at him straight ahead, was it the most thick it's ever been, OR was there any previous point when his very bottom chest actually appeared thicker? That's all this is...

No your chest will not appear thinner. I dont think gravity has anything to do with making the chest hang, because its closer to the ground? then if that was the case we would all have droopy ass calves...

I'm sorry but I still don't think I'm getting my question across right. This is what I mean:

Branch's chest has grown so big it overlaps/hangs down past the attachment. As it grows more the chest will hang down further, like it already has, just b/c the weight of the muscle, just like the bigger a woman's breast is the further down it hangs on the body.

My question is: as his chest grew and AS IT DROPPED DOWN FURTHER would the depth/thickness of the bottom get thinner?

Top Bottom