Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on chest

Look, I'm sorry for asking something that sounds stupid or 'troll like' but it's not meant to upset anyone or do anything. This is an odd question and it's REALLY hard to phrase it simply.

People like Branch chest's have grows soo big it basically hangs past the attchment or 'overlapps' past the orgin. AS it grows even more it will 'hang/drop/overlap' even lower, when relaxed. If someone like Branch was just standing straight and relaxed, and as his chest grew and AS THE BOTTOM DROPPED EVEN LOWER would the bottom get thinner/lose depth/thickness?

Look, I'm sorry for asking something that sounds stupid or 'troll like' but it's not meant to upset anyone or do anything. This is an odd question and it's REALLY hard to phrase it simply.

People like Branch chest's have grows soo big it basically hangs past the attchment or 'overlapps' past the orgin. AS it grows even more it will 'hang/drop/overlap' even lower, when relaxed. If someone like Branch was just standing straight and relaxed, and as his chest grew and AS THE BOTTOM DROPPED EVEN LOWER would the bottom get thinner/lose depth/thickness?

i get what ur saying. Youre asking if the bottom gets thinner because the bottom part would be more of the muscle hanging, rather than solid muscle.

I think it would never get to the point where it loses thickness though or gets thinner. Because you will still be building muscle ya know?

jus my .02

i get what ur saying. Youre asking if the bottom gets thinner because the bottom part would be more of the muscle hanging, rather than solid muscle.

I think it would never get to the point where it loses thickness though or gets thinner. Because you will still be building muscle ya know?

jus my .02

Yes that's what I mean. As it grows more and more and as the bottom falls more and more does the bottom get thinner.

Um... the only way I can think of why or how it could be is, even as the muscle grows, gravity would pull more on the very lowest point of the muscle then the fibers above it, b/c the very bottom's closer to ground. This would cause the appearance of the bottom as a whole to become thinner, as it dropped down lower, than a previous point in development. Now I've been told the difference in strength of 'pull' b/t the very bottom and half an inch above is virtually nonexistent, but idk I'd just like to be sure for some odd reason....It kinda 'taint's' the whole point for me... put in all those years of hard work and passion only to have the bottom become thinner as it dropped down lower, then before. How do train hard and with passion with that thought swirling around in your head: that what you're doing would eventually lead to a droopy paper thin bottom?

Top Bottom